Test ride tomorrow.........

it’s 3mph faster than the gixxer rich, I might have a chance with all the thou’s!! :laugh:

I’m sure I will be round to show you + PJ

That ^^ is gorgeous… jealous :slight_smile: look after her

And when you do i WILL be taking it out for a spin :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too, very nice!

**** a wild man. There are some advantages to being older! Lovely bike by the way, a real stunner.

Nice one!!! Enjoy mate.

is it the end of the month yet??? :angry:

oh dear, i’ve got a thing for white bikes,

hope to see you back on the roads soon then :smiley:

Lovely bike Leon! White bikes are the best :wink:
Looking forward to seeing it :slight_smile:

absolutely itching… sure it will see the 272 before xmas :cool:

:smooooth:

Beautiful bike- congratulations!

and white most definitely is the best colour

nice one

ssshhhhwwwwweeeet!!!

Nice purchase. Let me know how you get on with this bike.

Also, what you going to name her?

Oh very nice mate… look forward to chasing you through the Lanes and catching fleeting glimpses of it’s rear as it disappears into the distance :slight_smile:

Darn.

Was looking at that bike too…well, it’ll give me a chance to have a good look at it…

Enjoy…

AMIT…

Very nice, and pleased you have realised the error of your ways. Sportsbikes for the road are brilliant! :smiley:

They hide the splurge better? :doze:

Beautiful bike…Enjoy!

You’re too young for a tourer :wink:

Very jealous, well kinda. I love my “vanilla” 675 as some call it although it’s far from plain. The R is indeed a beautiful machine and I’d be struggling to resist it in your shoes. Don’t know what the price difference is in your example.

Re Alex’s comments re size it’s a funny bike because it looks small sure but is tall enough (I’m 6ft and legs fit fine) and long enough with plenty of back and forth room on the seat to get you comfy. Where it feels small to me is the screen is crazy low and it’s quite easy for me to look over the fairing to the headlights! The front really tapers down I guess is what it is but that’ll depend on what you’ve ridden before. It is narrow, very narrow in fact which does feel odd at first (coming off a zx7r makes everything feel narrow).

If you are going to ride lots of track days with it then sure the R’ll be the weapon. On the road they’ll both be pretty firm - my stock was very firm and the R has racing kit, which is bound to be firm. My issue is that I’d be happy to take the stock forks and shock to, say, K-Tech to get properly set up for road riding whereas I’d feel wrong to take banging Ohlins kit out.

To sum up, for predominantly road use I’d get a slightly older stock version, K-Tech the suspension (they’ve worked on the BSB 675s pretty much since Youngy started racing it in 06) and have done my forks to great effect, get a good steering damper as the stock is just a toy (mine’s Arrow) and a decent exhaust. Then off to ‘B’ for proper set up for you and he’ll tell you what to change for trackdays.

But that’s said without having a white R in front of me and the money in my pocket!

Please please tell me how they felt back to back, really interested.

Told you it was a girls bike! :smiley: