Test ride tomorrow.........

faaaaaark me I am excited about maybe having a bike again :hehe: with any luck, deposit will go down and collection at the end of the month!

Going to book payday as holiday so I can go collect it :laugh:

What are you test riding?

Have fun Leon and take plenty of pictures :wink:

[quote]
waxy (14/11/2011)

This, but the ‘cup’ version, has a bit more power and better anti dive forks for better braking

[quote]
Leon1984 (14/11/2011)

That’ll be too much for a novice like you…

you reckon stick to the non cup version? :frowning: but, but it has different colour wheels and I am a sucker for that :laugh:

Yeah…don’t be such a magpie…

OK…and back to the real world…what are you really having a go on tomorrow?

It needs a high level exhaust

Is it naked and of the 1000cc variety??

Triumph 675… which has a high level exhaust all on its own shiver :stuck_out_tongue:

Rich, not ready to go big naked just yet (insurance mainly)

From what I’ve heard, ‘big’ and ‘naked’ are 2 words not often associated with you

ive heard, big naked and belly in a centance about me before I think

Are you looking at the vanilla 675 or the R?

you have nothing on me in that department though, he says, as he reaches for another cake!

both, back to back test rides.

Street or Daytona

If you can afford it…go for the R.

If you don’t you’ll always regret getting the vanilla variety.

The extra outlay is well-worth it considering the off-the-shelf cost of Ohlins forks and shocks!

Triumph 675… which has a high level exhaust all on its own shiver :stuck_out_tongue:

Rich, not ready to go big naked just yet (insurance mainly)
[/quote]

Surely a larger naked will be cheaper on insurance than the 675.

can afford either, just want to check the R version isn’t too harsh for the road. And see what kind of deal I can get on it also

A friend was looking a both recently-not a penny off the R at ten grand, but some great deals to be have on the ‘normal’ 675 with potentially a new model along soon.

Apparently the quickshifter is awesome :slight_smile: