Still no priminister...!!!

If we’d had a lib-lab coalition in the Blair years chances are we wouldn’t have gone into Iraq - the Liberals were opposed to the war and would have stopped Blair in his tracks.This is one of the reasons why coalition governments can arrive at more balanced decisions than parties with big majorities headed by ‘conviction’ politicians.

Yes but we don’t want a ‘rainbow alliance’ because rainbows are dangerous don’t ya know. Only one colour at a time thanks or it will all just be too confusing for the great majority of the people in this country blah blah :wink:

At the end of every rainbow is a pot of gold! Didn’t anyone tell you that! :hehe:

umm I think I err red that somewhere…no hang on :Whistling: some day…over…blue birds? err no no that can’t be right…or left. Rainbows- bloody confusing

Follow Clegg on the yellow brick road! :w00t:

Looks like it could be the blues bricking it?

…it’s no good there’s STILL BEEN NO DECISION. I can’t handle this indecision. We need to know now. No really WE do because WE really really need a QUICK DECISION and if that means it is the wrong decision then SO BE IT. Look we just need to know okay? Please. Just keep the rainbows out of it eh? :hehe:

I’m guessing the majority of liberal voters and mps have more in common with labour than they have with the tories. With Brown out of the equation a lib/lab coalition is a real possibility.The tories assumed thay had this coalition in the bag. It’s going to be as funny as f*ck looking at their faces if things go the other way. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know what I think I’ve lost interest in this whole business now- it’s just dragging on and on. After this pint I’m off to bed and probably won’t remember any of this stuff in the morning anyway. Yeah screw 'em all that’s what I say and goodnight.:wink:

I think they are all already screwed. . . :wink:

I just don’t understand why you lot are so impatient.

We might not like him but under our constitution we do still have a Prime Minister, so what’s the problem?

I’d rather wait a week (or two) for a sound coalition/alliance than get something loosely nailed together that fails at its’ first test.

It’s 4 days since the election. It can take longer than that to buy a new bike. I can’t help thinking this is just a tad more important.

In Belgium we haven’t had a (proper) governement for years and we get by :smiley:

Now it looks like David Cameron will be our new PM very soon, with Labour kicked into the long grass with a half-hearted attempt at negotiation. And Nick Clegg for Deputy PM?

It wasn’t so much Labour’s last gasp at grasping for power, it was Gaylord Mandelson’s last grasp at power.

Interesting to see how Lib Dem and Tory manifestos will be honoured in a coalition especially as their policies are hardly aligned. Could all unravel…

Fatty Brown’s completely useless, look at what he gets up to when he should be sorting the economy out, and that Bazza O.B. he’s just as bad!

Nice pics Shando :laugh:

And so endeth the era of Gordon Brown. I believe he has just resigned and left No 10.

well lets see how the next four years go under the blue cloud

who are the stupid idiots who voted tory…:angry:…you’ve really fcked us now aint ya…if you thought brown was a baboon…just wait till that slippery idiot sits behind the desk…

thanks once again for ruining my country…

smiled:).

GOOD!! Labour are out - two wars - the blood of innocent civilians and a PM with a legacy of acting like me in French Connection with the Barclaycard…(particularly when treasurer) I did not vote Tory - but I am far happier seeing a Lib Dem / Tory Coalition than the so called ‘Labour’ far right, ID card, Orwellian, bloodthirsty maniacs who made my country a lacky of the US and the sick man of Europe (behind Greece of course). Yes, the old style Labour of Dennis Skinner et al were the Labour I was brought up with in Sheffield and for which my family were proud to vote for… but not this one…