Someone stolen my petrol!!!!

Let’s not jinx it please :smiley:

[quote]
mr bike (26/07/2011)

If by rush you mean ‘sheer panic and desperation at the prospect of spending the night sleeping on a grass verge half way down the A1 because the petrol light is on and there’s no petrol station nearby’, then yes it does give you a rush :wink:

I need to get the bigger tank for the ape :smiley:

Lewis I think you can get a bigger tank fitted but you’ll need to upgrade the seat as well

See http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=396535
And http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134499
And http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189076

Just put up with it Lewis. If you want to go riding with sportsbikes i sugest you go out with the jets, they are very accomodating for us tards, well for me anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

As for filling up, i used to do the BCR both ways as i lived up near FF. Fill up at the shell near the meet point then again in thaxted. There are plenty of garages on the route to fill up at should you need it.

I think the phrase ‘man up’ comes to mind.

I dont care now. ride it like I stole it and pay for my petrol. Thanks for all the links to garages.

Serrisan, your gonna need that large tank to haul your fat arse around the lanes! :smiley:

Maybe but at least I’ll have more padding to comfort me when the seat rips into your sphincter :smiley:

im used to it with Mel using her BigLadsPal toy on me. still kick your arse round the lanes

Yep but I’m first into the bushes… :smiley:

It’s the bush that counts… :stuck_out_tongue:

obviously never tried to dirt tracks!

Well the Moto section has certainly livened up with us half bred Tardettes on board :smiley:

So whats the score Serrisan ?

Well phoned the guy up… going to see it on Saturday… He said on the phone that I should call him Friday just to make sure it’s still there cause he has another guy coming during the week… I hope the other guy doesn’t like it or can’t afford it! Whether it’s true or just an attempt to make me go earlier I don’t know but there is no way I can make it any other day :frowning:

One way or another I’ll get there… :smiley:

Cant see it still being there if someone looks at it, not with that mileage, condition, year etc…I’d have been on the train and ridin it back today :wink:

YOUR ALL QUEER CNUTS WHO RIDE FAGGOTY SUPER RETARDS…

Dont try and play with the big boys fella’s…you’ll only get hurt;)

smiled.

Says the Man Tranny that was trained to ride by Garret :wink:

Now run along, cause you cant edit my posts anymore …infact, you might be that awsome on your pc as much as you are on your gixxer to find a way

to edit my posts…but only time will tell…:stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

smiled.

What you working a week notice ?

Cant believe they have left you with the powers to edit posts…W4nker :wink:

Unfortunately no way I could have made it… :frowning:

But I know that if someone sees it they will buy it… :frowning:

Trouble is I don’t think I can make it tomorrow either!!!

hahaha

Terry…come on mate…your abit old for all this aint ya?..i mean…watching you ride that thing is like watching the special olympics or something…its not exactley a GT 750 now is it mate…

come on…park it up and go and cataloge your Ska collection…:wink:

smiled.

Nothing wrong with a bit of Ska :slight_smile:

Shane…when you want me to come out with you and stick you on a radio, and remind you to warm your tyres up before giving it a bit of gas…Giss a shout :kiss:

fcuk that…you cant stay on big bikes yourself without falling off you ****!!!:w00t: