Someone stolen my petrol!!!!

Your powers are diserpearing, you cant say Cuntz no more :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, Im off to bed, some of us have to go to work tomorrow :Whistling:

I know… it’s the reason I can’t get to Plymouth!!! AAAAARGH!

Sorry rant over… now to find a way to blag a half day off tomorrow pm so that I can catch a train down there

What a ride that will be back thru the lanes :slight_smile:

Make the phone call in the morning, tell the Guy to save it for you, you’ll be down in the afternoon…

Go to work in morning feeling a bit not well, make out you got the trots or thru up a few times at work, they will send you home…Go and pick bike up…easy :smiley:

If you want it your blag it :slight_smile:

Don’t know will have to see tomorrow… also don’t know how I’ll get the cash out in time…

+1

and ride it back - your arse will hurt but you’ll have something to tell the grandkids :wink:

Think of it as your own personal ‘Top Gear Challenge’

Being the idiot that I am earlier I posted my rant on FB - not thinking of the whole, not feeling well ploy (i’m conscienscious!) which my director is on (stupid I know)… the only chance now is getting a half day and making sure with the guy that he’s happy if I do an online transfer in front of him! :frowning:

So your one of those that tells the world your going for a poo on facebook :smiley:

Good Luck Fella :wink:

f*ck it I’ve decided will wait till saturday… can’t think of any feasible way of getting down there in time after work and have way too much to take day off…

If it’s there on Saturday, it’s there… if not will findsomething else will always come up…

what bike is it duuude?

KTM 625 SMC…

Right following update… Got the day off work to go down tomorrow and see it… other guy never called him so he said he would prioritise me to see it…

So hopefully all is good and I’ll have the bike tomorrow… gonna ride it back tomorrow so that’s going to be an adventure and a half! :smiley:

Not another 625! Every bugger has them these days! :wink:

Good philosophy. Don’t be in a hurry to buy, the seller will smell it on you and bargain accordingly. Be blasé about it - if you’re prepared to walk away, you’ll have a bargaining advantage IMO.
Just make your first offer in cash, as a seller it can be difficult to see all those readies just walking away.

It’s a buyers market.

I think I’ve already given that impression already :stuck_out_tongue:

But I told him that I wanted a better offer and he seemed

Nice one Serrisan, good luck with the bargaining and the ride back! Stuff a cushion down the back of your trousers or something :smiley:

fecking useless insurance!!! I phoned up two weeks ago to get quote for multuibike and they gave me quote for 630… I phoned today to reconfirm and they said “no no that was only for the KTM we made a mistake - for both it’s 820”…

FAAAARK

Still think I’ll get it though… Have to make very quit decision

If you do go Mate, hope its worth the trip and its as good as they advertised it :slight_smile:

Train booked, arranged with bank to get money… guy said he’s willing to deal so am hoping to get some money off asking price as well… I’m living with insurance quote. Only thing remaining is to stock up on Nurofen for back pain! :smiley:

I hope we’ll see all you new motarders out on the BCR this Sunday :hehe::smiley:

Take it your still on your adventure :smiley:

Yea, what happened?