Someone stolen my petrol!!!!

Thanks Jets x Shame I only go on Sundays! haha!

They should close on a weekday and open on Sundays - they would rake it in!

120 miles on one tank on 690 smc :smiley:

Thaxted or Bumpstaed on the B1057

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=Saracens+Filling+Station&hl=en&ll=52.044994,0.446457&spn=0.000418,0.001206&sll=51.95182,0.346434&sspn=0.002767,0.004823&gl=uk&view=map&cid=13964315373214940391&t=h&z=20&layer=c&cbll=52.044994,0.446457&panoid=HC77C85qgW9syBjVPjaI8A&cbp=12,293.84,0,4

On the bright side I finally managed to overtake Lewis :laugh:, sadly it was cos he ran out of petrol though :smiley: He can still kick my behind :pinch:

Mel if you suddenly find yourself spending more on petrol you know where it’s going…

Its not the cost its the frequency!! i still spent the same but ahd to fill up 3 times instead of once…

I must add, I rode it like I stole it and had the biggest grin on my face leaving my mate on his R1 behind!

BCR for me soon! Was a good day out

you can fit a 640sm tank for more fuel but they look pants, my 250sx-f tank holds 7.5L on full tank:laugh:

just get used to it or go back to gay sport bikes:Whistling:

Gonna stick with you nobbers thanks!

When I did fill up, i was bloody quick so didnt really loose anything from ride.

Suspension is really annoying…so is the oil seal…

They gave em small tanks so you can rest your ar$e often :slight_smile:

[quote]
LewisR6 (25/07/2011)

First big ride today…(04 plate 625smc)

…55miles and my tank was bone dry…WTF happened to all the juice! There is no way I can live with that. I was on the twisties at Finchinfield, essex.

Oh yeah…i loved it! bar the sour taste of the ‘Petrolholic’ 625 I seem to have acquired.

So anyone know whats going on???
Any other petrol stations other then Ongar BP?

[ongar high street esso tesco express/quote]

Dont know what you got the rear set at, but factory setting for mine is #3, Paul’s a lot lighter than you :slight_smile:

try to compress the rear spring 10mm that might help or a bit more if you still not shed the weight from the new born:D

oil seal not a big job to do:cool:

+1 and welcome rests they are too :pinch:

I had a very quick look and it looked like it was on 7. i need to get the book out and take a proper look. I love stuff like this so can play for hours getting it how I want it.

Oil seal: easy enough im sure. Parts ordered and some research done.

baby weight has plateau’d :smiley:

oil seal will be cool. parts ordered and tinkering mind engaged. :cool:

Looks like someone else will be posting up they brought a 625smc very soon :cool:

sprocket oil seal is and easy job dude

who who who???

Serrisan?

30 miles nahhhhhhhhhhh thats mad but i spose it gives you a good rush though?

you can get an extended tank for the ducati hyper motard ( both the 796 and the 1100) brings the 796 tank range upto 200 miles, costs about 600 odd dollars