So Where are you all from ?

born in liverpool and live in Reading ,where we know what to do with bus lanes!

I are a Kiwi, born in Auckland, and still fiercely patriotic … for the last 20 years I’ve lived in London, mostly in and around west London (in fact, mostly Fulham) - but I have ended up living in a refuge in Essex at the moment.

Am currently desperately trying to get back to Fulham, cos its kind of my “home” borough, where my daughter (now 18) was born and brought up, and she wants to live back there.

But if I get stuck with having to live out in Dagenham or Ilford, well that’s okay with me

Eventually I might get round to going home to NZ

Hello

Used to live in south east london then in my wisdom thought I would move to Luton (silly idea lol) anyway work in Moorgate and Canary Wharf

Tigerlily

Already said where I was from on this thread, but found these pics of my home town this morning whilst freeing up some space and thought I’d post em … will be riding those roads up there in a few days … all excited !

Fresh Air, quiet roads and hardly any Traffic cops … well not as may as down here !!

Nice Trojan cant beat a sunny day in scotland eh??

wouldnt mind a ride on those roads its just a 800mile ride to get to em oh and i dont speak the lingo,

ock da noooooooooo

Harringey then Tottenham, now Woodgreen.

Have always wondered what it’s like outsde M25!

That was a sunny day ! Whatcha talking about ?

Nah, that was actually Boxing day morning a couple of years ago on a very mild day (well for up there), no snow in the valley at all !!

The lingo is easy, just get pissed, swear loads, and say your words whilst sounding as if your about to gob a big greenie !!

For those that haven’t met me … well I’m different … I’m not pissed all the time !

The roads are gold plated and champagne rains from the heavens…

Bloody Foreigners !!

Born in Belfast now living in Ewell Epsom.

Barro if everyone from outside London left you would be on your own.

very true…I was thinking of going abroad for an english holiday !!!

Barro try Spain

Originally from Hastings and moved to Honor Oak (SE23) in October 2005.

Attachments

___Lou on Honey at Mayday Run 2006.jpg

And very nice you are too hehehehe

Thanks sweetpea!

How many of you went on the mayday run this year??

Yep, not many

Aahhh … Flatout … I can see the name “sweetpea” sticking !

i think simon sweetpea is much better than flatout!!

Oh it gets better. I reckon that a certain young man has met his match in the humour dept !

Eh Flatout ?

Well when i was left behind last night waiting for people who had already gone past me before i realised, i wasnt riding like a sweetpea to catch up if you get my drift… as for mayday i didnt go think i was re charging or fishing although the two are very similar.