So Where are you all from ?

Im only building back up though from a recent low, not fully functional yet but its coming back… as for a humor match lets see…

bring it on…

I reckon it’s gonna be close … I wouldn’t wanna bet on this.

I know how good Flatout is but as for Sincere, this as yet unknown contender for the wind up merchant / comedian of LB championship is shaping up well.

Both of you might make a mess of it though … nothing worse than some clown (moi) asking somone else to be funny ! Lets see what you’ve both got.

I’m off to bed now (working nights) so I’ll give my vote when I get up in a few hours.

. Laugh

Baz i cant just be funny off the cuff a situation has to occur whever that be in front of me or it can be on here, then my quick fire brain engages, and some times i dont know where they come from but they are normaly the best ones, But LB has been a bit dry and theres not much to comment on or no one bites or they get brushed over lets just see what happens. you heading down the ace this afternoon??? im gonna go show those gixxer boys what a real bike looks like

The pair of you … both useless !

Now, I think we’ve hijacked this thread enough … oops, sorry !

Wot nr the crematorium/cemetary? been there too amny times, lol.

John

One can never hijack a thread too far

The skilled hijacker knows how to diversify into other subject matter, and then lead the conversation surreptitiously back on-topic

Quite varied then i see …

and i think ill mover to honor oak now …