so ive been out and bought one of these

Ok - that makes sense - so what does the ‘F’ stand for on a CBF?

And out of curiousity what does GPZ and ZX mean?

It’s all a secret code to confuse girls & it seems to work:D:D

Aha - that makes a lot of sense - you see a lot of girls riding scooters, but very few on big bikes. I guess it’s like football, the womens England team is far more successful than the mens, but we never hear about it. Perhaps boy bikers, just don’t like the idea of girl bikers as there is a reasonable chance of them being better…just a theory.

Once long ago, when the world was young. CB meant a Honda road bike the R meant a sports bike. GPz and ZX both meant a sports Kawasaki. Standard Kwaks were just Z. Suzuki had GS then GSXR . Ok all a bit simplified, but you get the idea, essentially the more letters the sportier the bike!

With names Honda tried “Fire” as the sports term hence Firestorm and Fireblade.

Me likee
So heres what i think is going on ma tiger :-0

Was the Mivv yesterday !

im fickle :wink: i like both but the zard looks awesome!

and now replaced it wif this::w00t:

Superb looking bike!

R

fanks Rob!, its getting a few extras on it ready for the biking season too, for now just riding it as it is.

What’s going on in Romford

Too much pay + too much discount + too much trade in

//jealousmodeoff

I reckon I could get that across Fanums Ford, looking forward to trying it anyway. :smiley:

I do like the Tiger, the Explorer as well actually, heck I like most of the current Triumph range

Spanking clean sir!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, ha ha yeah well good luck on the FJR :stuck_out_tongue:
Your not getting this baby filthy:w00t:

The bike tart strikes again. I predict he’ll be on something else by the autumn. :smiley:

So, a few changes, Zard can is on now, arrow gone, topbox on, touring screen, heated grips etc, will post up a few more pics later :slight_smile:

Very very nice :slight_smile:

off to Devon on it Thurs-sunday, be nice to see what its like, and im still running her in:D

That rear shock linkage looks a bit vulnerable!