Smiled's bike stolen...again....

Hi guys, thanks for all the messages on facebook and here, im still in absolute dis-beleif such a good night could turn so bad in seconds. we never left the bikes for anymore than 3-4 minutes and its quite breath taking how quick and efficient they were at steeling the bike. we all have seen the youtube video’s, but when its happening right infront of your eyes and your bike is facing away from you and being wheeled away, the feelings that run through your body is quite something.

Insurance called me and said i am coverd but my exess is £250.00. and it will effect my insurence later on…I’m already paying £86.pm because of 2 bike thiefts…this is crazy…

Thankyou to:

JewellNivagGPMiss PlumI managed to ride the bike home and once in bed i must admit i did feel a sence of ‘Fuck You, this wont be one bike you’ll be stripping tonight…’’ that helped me sleep.

So, Lesson learned?

Buy a disc lock and carry it with you at all times. AND USE IT AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT ON YOUR BIKE!!!If you intend to leave your bike unattended within a group…MAKE SURE ONE PERSON IS ALWAYS WITH THE BIKES. NO EXCUSESIf you see a scooter with two people riding around…REPORT IT TO THE POLICE RIGHT AWAY AND GET IT LOGGEDNever…Never leave your bike unattended without security…EVER!!!smiled.

This is terrible :frowning:

mate am so sorry to hear! hope you can repair it!

I’m game for setting up a bait bike in the same spot and hiding with baseball bats. Sod the police, street justice wins everyday!

fuck sake :crazy: to be honest your betting fixing it up yourself, if you claim then its a claim so they may as well had the bugger away and you go shopping for a new bike it will cost you the same.

Agreed about leaving bikes, part of the reason I wanted that tank bag off mo is so I can now always carry a chain and disc lock.

Not sure if you drive or just ride? I have a car and don’t have to pay for fuel so if you find bits cheap and want to go pick em up let me know I have no problem going to collect stuff of fleabayers in the evenings.

I also have a 150pc halfords pro tool kit you are welcome to borrow if it speeds up getting new bits back on.

Fucksake can’t believe this shit… if I were you shane I’d think about relocating London is a shit hole plain and simple and full of theiving **** and you have been on the receiving end too many times… I just tried to call you but your engaged but to be honest you will probably be sick of going over it…

I’m in for chipping in to help it won’t be much but I’m sure you will get enough to get it fixed…

Cant believe this happened Shane! FFS mate! lets hope the bastards get whats coming to them.

sorry dude,
i know its a good thing you got the bike back but to lay hands on them that would have been ace eh? :wink:

i’m totally on for tipping in, cant lend a hand as i cant even wash my bike let alone fix one, lol.

£ 50 i can spare,
let me know when and where. :smiley:

how many times have you had your bike nicked or tried to and still you only rely on a f*cking steering lock? i dont care how close you were to it etc!

still sorry to hear though.

do you think they are regulars to the area? how about a bait bike knowing which way they are gonna go too will help with some1 waiting that way too?

just read this after posting me first comment. :smiley:

dont use a vfr750,i used to get a lift with a mate into work and in a rush i left my keys in the vfr’s ignition got back in the evening and it was still there:w00t:

i know tunbridge wells has a ninja (literally in the full outfit too:hehe:) patroling the streets…not sure on the legalities of vigilantism…humilliation is prob more effective cause they dont like to loose their ‘rep’ for being shite at taking someones pride an joy.

round here they name and shame kerb crawlers and drink drivers:D…maybe these thieves need something similar with a twist

Wise words. Trust me it ain’t worth it unless you like Belmarsh food. :w00t:

Id rather not catch them at all than get ghosted off for a 5 for GBH,unlawful wounding,violent disorder and all that old carry on…Not worth it Kids come first.

Drop the sting bike out. Someone will end up getting nicked for somthing…

was thinking the same just didnt want to add fuel to the fire. still think its a good idea, we need another very flashy bike thought…
maybe next friday?

Oh and i’ll help in anyway I can…

So incredibly sorry to hear what’s happened Shane. Makes me feel sick and also glad I’ve left London. Still going to go hunt out my disc lock though.

+1 for making tea at OMC

http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic718693-58-1.aspx?Highlight=babt

give me a shout if you want me to pick it up for you

i would say i would have had a mad dog moment and battered the cnuts senseless but greenwich is camed up alot but i would get done for batgering them, ok step back and think hmm follow them til yr away from the cams and launch a big fk off non stop attack on the cnuts, smiled anything i can do give me a shout

thanks again guys…i still feel like shit while going outside and taking thease pics. i just rememberd about the TV show aswell…fuck sakes…anyways, here are the pics i took of all the damage ive noticed so far. dunno how much it will cost to put right but i’ll see once the fine people of this fine Parish have given me help.

so here goes…

This is were they jumped off my bike. We had managed to start the bike as no Recovery firm i was with would come out leaving me no option but to ride the bike home with the Smashed top Yoke.

Next is the top yoke. I dont know how they broke it but you can see were it has gouged out the steering lock section .

smiled.

Feel sorry for u fam… But on the other hand a bike damaged is still better than no bike that is not to say it’s not better than a bike before they touched it… Scum… It seems like in these situations someone will have to actually stay by the bikes and guard while others get food