Smiled's bike stolen...again....

Bl00dy hell

Sorry to hear this, its good that you still have your bike but if there’s 5hit loads of damage thats so unfair

The sheer cheek of some people nowadays

Hope it’s an easy repair

unbelievable!!! again???

glad you still got the bike this time mate, and i’m sure you’ll get it sorted in the end… gutted for you though, i have never known someone’s bike(s) to attract so much trouble as your’s! even when in a group of others…

i’m shocked that it happened to you again.

Mate sorry about your bike, shame you didn’t catch them but I guess in a way it’s blessing as I’m sure you’d be banged up for putting them in hospital.
Perhaps you could let those of us who live locally know what they looked like so we can keep an eye out for them :wink:

Hope you get the bike fixed soon mate and if you need any help give me a shout.

glad u still got ur bike Shane. Lemme know if u need a hand with tools and stuff :slight_smile:

Barstewards. Bloody pleased they didnt manage to naff off with it tho Shane.

If you need any help, Jay never needs his arm twisting to pay a visit to OMC! We could all (not me because I’m a girlie and useless with tools!) lend a hand.

Just remember that these little dickheads have so few brain cells to rub together, even revenge would be lost on them.

Chin up fruit - you foiled their plans

I cannot believe it, im totally shocked mate, fooking hell!!!

bloody hell shane sorry to hear this mate…well done to the guy spotting the little sh!ts, ya nearly got them its only matter of time before they get it

We debated after if shouting was a good idea but I think the outcome would of been the same, bike on it’s side. I’m glad he has it back but what luck. I think his bike was picked because it was the nicest out of the pack, newest bike there had a chain on it but was only a girly 125.

What shocked me was that we had been there minutes and if the group hadn’t of stopped to work out what to eat, the little **** on mopeds wouldn’t of been spotted. Away with the bike in seconds, it really was stunning to see how quick it really is.

Pity we didn’t catch them, they looked 9 stone wet if that and would of enjoyed my 16 stone jumping on his wind pipe.

On iphone

Mate, in a way I’m glad you didn’t catch him. Youd only be in the dock now up for GBH or worse. More important that you’re home with your girls. Just pray that he dies trying it again. Then you can go piss on the body.

The sheer front of these plebs is astounding. Glad to hear you kept your bike, but the damage has to be paid for by you while they still walk around scot free :angry:

Oh my god Shane, I can’t believe it. I really feel for you.

I just can’t believe it’s happened to you again. And for it to happen right under your nose - the scumbags these days are just so blatant.

Glad you’re ok though. xx

wait, this isnt a joke?? i was waiting for the pun but it never came… :frowning:

sorry to hear about this again! wasnt there a disclock or something to make the scum think twice? :blink:

Sorry to hear this shane, when ever I leave my bike nowdays I half expect it not to be there when I get back…

I’ve watched CCTV of them taking bikes it’s gone in seconds.

I assume they break them into bits and sell Them on eBay?

As has been said it’s a good thing you didn’t get hold of them…

shane had a quick browse on ebay…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUZUKI-GSXR-1000-K7-K8-TOP-YOKE-breaking-spares-/190538634206?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2c5cfcd3de

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Suzuki-GSXR1000-GSXR-1000-K3-top-yoke-triple-clamp-K4-/400206259429?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item5d2e26e4e5

any of these fit your bike? after seeing the damage and how easily they’d smashed the barrel off i’d be tempted with a machined billet /aluminium top yoke

FFS that was a close call, sometimes you just get a feeling somethings gonna happen. By any chance did anybody get a partial VRN? Maybe we can keep an eye out for them?

• 1 . Problem is the courts are not severe enough when they do get caught .

So sorry to hear this S.

F*cking unbeleivable.

So sorry you guys didn’t catch up with them and give them what they deserve.

Oh FFS!! :angry:
Mate I’m so sorry to read this, you really have no luck when it comes to your bikes:crying:
These little scrotes probably don’t realise how lucky they were to escape last night.
A good kicking aint good enough for these vermin :crazy:

Glad you’ve still got hold of your pride and joy!!
There’s £50 from me in the Let’s get Smileds sorted bike fund.

I dont see the point! They change them too often. My brother was beaten up and his bike stolen in Greenwich a few years back. His plate pops up every now and then on the same yellow/grey scooter that the thugs used.

Shane.Gutted to hear mate. Pm me if you need someone to bing over some tools and we can take a look mate.