Seriously Soggy Thursday Roll Call

Boom! PASSED!  It went ahead despite flooded lanes etc (which were fun!)

1 minor, otherwise dealt with it fine…and now just to go and purchase my first big bike!

Redwez
Good on you!!!  Enjoy big bike time!

1 minor, otherwise dealt with it fine…and now just to go and purchase my first big bike!

Redwez
Congrats mate!! Happy buying!
dry up this way. sucks to be you guys! me_groovy
But we have electricity :D
dry up this way. sucks to be you guys! me_groovy
But we have electricity :D Jaime
Don;t forget flushing toilets as well

Well done Redwez

And d’internets and bike theft and restaurants

Well done Redwez.

Yamaha have a demo event at boxhill this weekend if you’re looking at an MT. Not sure if they have the 07 there though! Oh and congrats!

Thanks @CL but im going away so wont be around, would have been a decent event to go to though.

Redwez
Congrats dude! See you on a ride very soon

Congratulations, Redwez.

Congratulations

This must be the shittiest day to ride to work in central London, storms from 7 to 9am and storms predicted from 5 to 7 pm

This must be the shittiest day to ride to work in central London, storms from 7 to 9am and storms predicted from 5 to 7 pm WildBoy
its pissing down here right now
This must be the shittiest day to ride to work in central London, storms from 7 to 9am and storms predicted from 5 to 7 pm WildBoy
its pissing down here right now Wise
yep and here.

Ride safe peoples

Big storm for my ride home.  Thankfully my gear kept me dry…  but it was so warm I was sweating buckets!  Hey ho.  Ride safe all and keep it shiny side up.

Nice one red. Now pray for some summer!

What does one do about bursitis…?

It depends how you got it. It could be something as simple as changing your shoes right through to a steroid injection in your joint.

I think I got it from jerking and snatching. Could have been TTB mind. I’m no spring chicken any more… and could do with losing a few kilos… or are we talking in old money again already?