Seriously Soggy Thursday Roll Call

Morning All, I got to test my water proofs well this morning.

Boots - Not water proof although Tin says they are
Rukka - KABOOM 99.9% dry random wet arse cheek though! Think this was from taking them off maybe

Abzero
Aceman
Acemans Cat 
Acemans Old Triumph
AndyCr15
Arfa
Art
Bang2Rights
banman
BigD
Big Red S
Blade
bluelagos
BobbyR1
Boris
brains_t
Cactus
ChrisB
Changyammi
Coppernut29
Curtis
Cypher
DangerousB
Eezie
Geoff B
GSXRAng
Hannibal
hogtrumpet
IanWilliamson
IMORTAL_Indian
Ironman
Janey
Jay
JAX
JesteR6
Jetstream
Kevsta
KTM D
makman
Marmablade
me_groovy 
Michael
Miggy
mole
Motodrb
nails
National Treasure
Nic
nivag aka sand king
Panagiotis
pawel
Pricetta
Rixxy
Rosso
Rusty99
Scorch
SeanV4
Shaunicous aka Beast
SilveR6 - passed Fords Mod 1
Slacker
Slan aka Speedy Gonzales
Stevie78
Streetdouble
Stuart Fordyce
Szymon
T cat
TDJ
Tiggi
TimR
TheOC
The Sleeper
TimmyFox - 2015 Poo sticks champion
TheUnforgiven
Toony
Treacle
Triang - Ross
Tromboman
VelcroHead
Von
Westie
Whereisgibson
WildBoy
Win98se
Wise
Yourebarred
Zander
Zine - last on the list unless… Zorro signs up

Morning all. I’ve dragged out my Halvarrsons for the ride today.  Am leaving home later than usual, vote first,then off to Bromley for paperwork for Enhanced DBS, then into central London to work.  So I’ll be testing my waterproof kit rather well with hopping off and on repeatedly.

Morning all - bloody hell that’s wet! Found my front tyre was 10psi under pressure yesterday and today the bike is handling back like it should :slight_smile: My waterproofs (RAF surplus gortex) performed well again only the bottom of my trowsers are wet :slight_smile: Boots on the other hand still leak (they are tbf falling apart a bit…) Spare socks to the rescue :slight_smile:

Morning. Arrived at work snug (smug?) and dry today. Ahhhh, the joys of a car and empty roads out in the boondocks.

Hmm, I wonder if that alarm going off is anything to do with me being the first one in? I’ll ignore it, it’s bound to stop eventually… 

Good morning all. On the tube today.

Don’t forget to vote guys.

Morning all! Voting day!

Morning perps

Sealskin socks get my vote, more life to the old boots.

Disappointed not to see the wording “So long, and thanks for all the fish.” Next to the leave option on the voting paper.

Good morning from a lovely sunny Snowdonia. :smiley:

Postal voted weeks ago. :wink:

Morning

70miles of jammed traffic what fun

Morning all, it feels good when your gear is waterproof doesn’t it? Anybody rode around embankment and saw the extra river formed along the Thames ona a fucking brand new paved road? Shame on the engineers and the working crew that did that!

anyone else had both their mod 1 and mod 2 cancelled before…looks like I might!!!

My area is flooded and cant get hold of the riding centre yet to see if my mod 2 is on or not…Just my luck!

Morning all, it feels good when your gear is waterproof doesn't it? Anybody rode around embankment and saw the extra river formed along the Thames ona a fucking brand new paved road? Shame on the engineers and the working crew that did that! WildBoy
Yes - they were creating a contra flow as I went through.

Mildly moist. That is all.

dry up this way. sucks to be you guys!

anyone else had both their mod 1 and mod 2 cancelled before...looks like I might!!!

My area is flooded and cant get hold of the riding centre yet to see if my mod 2 is on or not…Just my luck!

Redwez
Yup Alfie here had his cancelled monday just gone because of weather conditions. 

Not sure where it is, but in 16 years of driving I can honestly say i’ve never seen so much water on the roads

anyone else had both their mod 1 and mod 2 cancelled before...looks like I might!!!

Redwez
bad luck - but probably better its cancelled than abandoned mid way through. Hopefully you'll get todo it and pass.

Hi guys.  Wet, but not too bad up here in north London.

Morning. 2 1/2 fight in and I’m soaked. And its not rain water #Wetdogsmell

Morning everyone - big day for Britain… let’s see what happens.