Seriously Soggy Thursday Roll Call

Morning all! Public transport was an absolute nightmare today. Got to work sweaty like a pig.

Looks like it’s pretty bad everywhere…

Plenty of fording action this morning and an unpleasant detour that meant I had to go to work via Mitcham through traffic hell to pick up some drill bits.

Oooh, the traffic between Morden and Mitcham was completely at a stand still!
Only took 3 hrs to get to work - I think I could have actually walked it quicker.

Only going out to vote and have a steroid injection in my shoulder today.

Be good to yourselves, and each other.

X

Afternoon all, Mrs.B made me take the car to work as she didn’t want me getting hit by lightning??
Loughton was seriously flooded with a minicab stuck in water half way up his doors.(shame)

Morning all,

After getting soaked to the skin the other day, including squelching socks, I put on the full municipal bin-man kit this morning…and it stopped raining. By the time I got into London the boil-in-a-bag had done the trick, and I was soaked.

Gotta love an English summer.  ;)

Boom! PASSED!  It went ahead despite flooded lanes etc (which were fun!)

1 minor, otherwise dealt with it fine…and now just to go and purchase my first big bike!

Afternoon all- nice and dry in here in Oxford.

Congrats Redwez.

Loughton was seriously flooded with a minicab stuck in water half way up his doors.(shame) ChrisB
Well that just goes to show, there is always some good out of the bad.

One less moron to wipe me out! (oh the justice if it was the guy that hit me)

1 minor, otherwise dealt with it fine…and now just to go and purchase my first big bike!

Redwez
Congrats Redwez - let the fun begin

Congratulations Redwez, well done!

Nice one Redwez!!

Redwez
Well done - enjoy the big bike :)

thanks all

thanks all Redwez
did you say you were looking at the MT-07? would be interested in finding out how that is as a bike - as I'll need to upgrade mine in like 1-4 years :) I have this horrible feeling I'll end up on a NC-750...

Congrats, Redwez! Welcome to the club!

@Abzero Yes, going down tomorrow morning to discuss a deal for one.  Everyone I have spoken to has said that it would be an ideal first big bike and good for what I plan to use it for (mainly commuting and some leisure rides).

Redwez
Congratulations well done
Dizzx

Now struggling to get insurance!!

Well, that ride to Bromley through heaving traffic and flooded roads was fun, only surpassed by the ride from Bromley to Blackfriars Bridge Road!! So many flooded roads and funnily enough the second part of the trip only took 40 minutes… I love filtering!!!