Newbie night?

It’s not “slowly dying” at all - or at least it wasn’t when 27 of us were out together yesterday:w00t:

How many was out last year in the pissing rain? lovely sunny day and you get 27? it’s dying alright.

Did i say i didnt like it… Dont tell me what to do tosser!

No, but the blokes have all synchronised because they spend so much time together.

Synchronised bloking !! :slight_smile:

i like that, i may have to use it somewhere at work:P

The only synchronising men should do is finishing their pint for the next round .

Ahh good point or should i say pint :stuck_out_tongue:

im sure that would cause may problems with syncronised WAGS tho.

I think scientists have proven that you can heard synchronised women like sheep and seperate them into mood groups . So I hear anyways .

OH yes thats like sending them off to synchronised shopping and synchronised hairdressing :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob , In my opinion mate people are now taking their anger out against LB management and making comments which forces the divide even further. Comments made and aimed at LB reflect on us all as we are what makes it.

Yes its sliding away and those we perceive to be in charge arent very vocal in its defence , but surely , as its always been its us the members who make the noise and make the forum fun.

I was there with a couple of others , I had my hoody on with LB all over it , plus my bike has a few stickers on it also.

The problem is noone was there.

When I first joined and up until not so long ago newbie night was busy with all the regs and was well supported.

Shame really as I have made some life long friends on here and the in fighting is now becoming very evident.

Hi mate

nice to meet you tonight, had you been 20 min earlier you would have met another 5 l,bers

Yes ! Let the shoe shop staff and hairdresser counselling session sort em out .

we dont get out much on the bike but do attend newbie night every month, last month there was 4 of us stacey, ginger, chris and me that was it, Ang and mark had been and gone before we got there, so i suppose this month was an improvement.

Thanks Andy, and sorry to have interrupted your dinner :-). I did plan to get there earlier but our plane from Greece was delayed landing at Heathrow (40 minutes circling in a holding pattern!). Oh well, next time (and nice ninja btw!)

-simon

I missed last month newbie night but fully intended to comme down tonight, i also went to the blackheath tea hut last Wednesday, if it had’nt been for Fazer Jay & DTR Ross i probably would of walked off after 10 mins thinking what a waste of my time!

they made me feel welcome and were friendly, they began to introduce me to some of the other members and i met up with them all on Friday at ACE and then back at the tea Hut till 4am. with some of the regular members.

if you want my worthless opinion it all needs to have some life injected into it, maybe a bit more organisation for nights like this, if it was on the board that this member or that member will be there at a set time maybe posting a mobile No for people to contact them it would all be a little more inviting.

it might be an idea to expand the calender to include resident members and those who likely to be there.

like i said i did ask around today if anyone was out tonight but no one could tell me if any old members would be there or infact if anyone would turn up full stop!

Have to agree silv3rw0lf some notice would be helpful, like simon am new to all this, great fun playing on the forums and HS makes me laugh! but i didnt realise the newbie night was tonight it would be good to put faces and real name to the avatars posted here, bh tea looks fun but when i turned up 2 weeks ago was really busy and everyone seems clicky so had coffee and left, i am sure everyone is as friendly as they seem on the forum though:P

@Silv3rwolf & Slayer: The ride outs. Go on ride outs. You’ll meet loads of people, who you’ll then either recognise at Ace, Blackheath, Borough Market, or wherever you turn up.

I initially went to Borough Market meet - I think I’d had my bike about a week, & hadn’t been on the board long. I arrived on foot though - I was intimidated as hell. At least I could have a shandy to calm down, and spoke to some others who were also on foot that night. There were a few girls around online, so I got chatting to them and said “Let’s go for a ride”, 3 of us were pretty new to the board and there was Ali who everyone knows.

Didn’t go to anything else until TimR had a 125 friendly ride, and since then it’s been pretty easy to spot people because I’ll probably recognise someone or already vaguely know them. Met Herr Schmidt on that ride out, it’s pretty easy to spot him in any group. He’s the tallest.

Also, if it helps, have a look at the thread in the pictures section on LB faces. You then might be able to recognise someone and just say “Hey are you XXXX from LB?” Though if they have a picture of themselves in civvies, rather than bike gear they may be more difficult to spot.

Come on the Night Riders ride out. A couple of months ago I ran a Midnight Ride and over 30 people turned up, and I’m hoping for the same this time around.

I aim to please :w00t:

Have you recently had a bang to the head?

Jaime and i got there are 10:45 :wink: And there was no one there :w00t: :w00t: Tee Hee Hee Hee :stuck_out_tongue: