Newbie night?

I turned up, but quite late…after 8pm. After much asking around, I found two londonbikers (I saw a green Ninja with a londonbikers.com sticker so I figured there has to be someone left!). They basically said that there had been a couple of other people but they’d all gone, and that the newbie meets weren’t what they used to be or should be. I stayed for a couple of minutes chatting, but the two folks I was talking to were eating dinner and I didn’t want to disturb, so I left.

Embarrassingly I can’t remember their names, so nice to meet the two of you I met, whoever you were! :wink:

-simon

No not at all HS… :rolleyes:

I wish I wasn’t a noob and understood this fight so I could join in …Who do I need to call a ****** to get the verbal chairs thrown and dummys spat ?

O yeah … amd WTF is a noobie night ?

It’s in the title

sounded like it :w00t: :slight_smile:

a night for new LB members to meet with other LB members at Ace cafe, put names to faces, and all.

It’s good to have something in place, it’s how I met me first LBers few months ago too :slight_smile:

I was coming out tonight but like many noobs I didn’t know who was gonna be there if anyone, it would help if it was stated in the day that’s particular member would be there to meet and greet.

rob didnt start other meets or forums…it just happened a group of people started meeting up and someone else started up a forum for a laugh… but it seems even you have come to have a look at the forum

if you dont like it , dont visit it

that’s what this thread was probably intended to be, much like others.

if I can and remember, I’ll go next month (though by then likely it’ll be quite a trek for me too, well, similar to your trek actually), and will let you know

uhm and yes, let me reiterate what Bilko said, BHB is for a laugh, that’s it.

I go to the Ace now and then … Chat to various so maybe some folk here already have met me ? I stopped going for a while after the night someone stole my KTMs alloy brake fluid caps GRRRRRRRR crisp packet and elastic bands got me home .

Sorry guys . i wk for a glass coy and my deliveries took me to Ipswhich,Maningtree,Clacton andBriantree 8ton of glass started early and finsh late . will try next Mon.

It’s called banter Ang, something a few people on here have forgotten about or cant take, can give but defo cant take.

it’s monthly, joe

Is that for the female members benifit ?

I R CONFUSED!!

I thought LB was just a forum and not a club but you have BHB forum with many of the same members but looks like it’s trying to be a club???

lol Silv3r.

LB is LB, the home of all London bikers (well, those who register themselves that is, there are more bikers in London).

BHB is just a little group of muppets who like to talk sh!t, banter, and who happen to meet at the tea hut.
BHB never will have the intention to be LB, that’s not the idea.

LB is a great place to meet people, learn things, have fun, BHB is a place for people from BH to continue our crap online.

and as said, it’s all for a laugh, that’s the absolute main point imo.

Whats www address of the Black Heath forum and does the website work OK? :Whistling:

Lol maybe we can start an Essex chapter