Newbie Meet @ The Ace

Well westie…

The offer may come from someone 5’ 1.5"; and regrets matey but she’ll win every time…but we’ll see what we can do

Oh yeah and who is that??

ha ha!! now kids, are you two lovebirds turning up on brenda, or whatever your cb500 is called?! xx

Not me, I’m half an inch taller than that (just, with thick socks on)

…and stilleto`s

LOL

Bridget is the new one.

PM sent.

they all start with b!!! I will have to introduce harriet!!!

Dont forget the seeing that it is scooter night at the Ace tonight there will be a few coppers around trying to catch or stop the kids from doing wheelies, so dont do anything daft.

Do not leave your crash helmet unattended, even for a second.

Unfortunately, one was stolen from under the eyes of the owner last month.

I don’t know whether or not it was a scooter-chav, biker or someone off the street that stole it but there’s a large amount of coming and going so it’s easy for any scum around to do something like that.

As in all groups though, 99.9999% are honest and ‘ordinary’.

Damn… I always leave mine lying around. Must remember not to do that!

If the rumours are true, the chap in question took off his helmet and put it on his seat, turned his back for a moment, as one does, and the deed was done.

So sorry, won’t be able to make it. Darling daughter swims till 9 and I don’t have anyone else who can drop her home. So I’ll be sitting in the gallery of a swimming pool thinking I’d rather be out on my bike.

Have fun, enjoy, and it’ll be down to Da Artist to get the newbie stick out and poke the newbies.

Had a very heavy day at the office after not much sleep. Battled home in the wind and rain, sat down, switched on the PC, and thought - “The Ace - Bugger!”

Maybe next time!

Great turn out tonight - too many newbies to mention and a lot of the not so newbies too Well done for braving the not too great weather and hope to see you all regularly

I thought it was a excellent turn out, we just kept putting more tables together Nice to meet some more of u old skool LB’ers & us newbies introducing ourselves to each other. The host’s were brilliant ( should have took your medication though Ginge :hehe And Salee do u always put all those layers on, Sexy girl , but fair play to u for comin so far

And the little tea leafs outside had a riffle through me top box on me courior bike, but all was still there

Bugger…

Had to go and see Pink at the Wembley arena with the missus… went by bike and popped into the Ace at about 11pm afterwards expecting it to be still thriving… closed They let us go for a widdle though, so it’s all good

Maybe next month

thanks Terry…

lots of layers keep you warm as toast…and hardly sexy looking like a michellin man

and Ty…i think he’s being funny ok

Good to meet some of you in RL at last.

The numbers made a good balance with the ‘younger scooterists’, some of whom showed signs of growing up, Deity help us all.

Good night last night and great to meet new friends, oh yes and Ginge the forum clown. Ginge do you do kids parties by any chance.

I thought it wa a good turn out and now i know your faces there`s no getting away from me now. See you all again soon.