Newbie Meet @ The Ace

We normally put some tables together at the bottom end near the stage. Come over and say hello. I will try and remember to wear my London Bikers t-shirt I have my picture in my profile, so come and see me and I’ll introduce you to the motley crue

I will do, i`ll be the short,fat reseeding guy.

Well that narrows it down to about 200 others who will be there.

It’s possible the London Bikers will be the ones not walking round in tracksuits with their crash helmets balanced on top of their heads, JP.

hah last time i was down there two chavs wheeelied into each other then has a girl slap fight over who fault it was !!!

well hopefully our newbie leasion officer will be there!!!

hope fully he will turn up with his hat and ready to do his duty!!!

It’s also the BMF and the NADB monthly meet, so plenty of folk to mistake for LB members!

I’ll just be the one chatting to Rina at the bar…

p.s. I look like an aged version of my A.E.Neuman avatar - teeth missing’n’all.

Oh. Are you leaving the carnation and rolled-up newspaper at home this time, Jim?

I Might be there {if i get my road tax sorted} ive only ever been to one other meetup so it would be nice to meet some fellow bikers

well a few of us will also be wearing londonbikers tshirts on just see one of us

I`ll keep a beede eye out for the T-shirts.

I might pop along to this one…seeing as I’ve never attended a newbie night…except the one I gatecrashed for 5 mins whilst trying to find the BMF meeting

No bike for me tho…got home from a business trip in the early hours this morning to find my bike lying on its side. Some pillock must have driven into it while parking. Was too dark to check out all the damage (and I’m not exactly a skilled mechanic), but there’s a couple hundred quid I reckon.

Was considerate of the driver to have the courtesy to bugger off without leaving their details tho…

Jo

Bad luck mate.

Have since found out it was a large lorry trying to turn into the side street opposite my house (small road, but considered a quick cut through between Willesden and Harlesden). He couldn’t get thru, so had to reverse, knocking my bike over, which almost hit two small kids and their mother who were walking past.

Even tho the guys from the corner shop ran out, they didn’t catch his plate, but i wouldn’t be surprised if the lorry driver didn’t even know he did it.

Anyway, I’m going nowhere on that bike, until I get it checked out. I need a new lower fairing (cracked) and the fairing bolt is sheared off - if the frame is damaged then i’ll have to call the insurers in, and forego my NCD.

Jo -> who would be more pissed off if she hadn’t already opened the Xmas whisky…hic

Bad luck with your ride Which branch are you from? We’ve been to Hitchin and were very well looked after

Will look out for you

Sorry to hear about that Jo, do the guys remember if there was a logo on the lorry? If so, maybe you could pursue them that way for the damage??

Grim -> North London Store

Sherrie -> No, they said they didn’t see a logo.

Jo

Well weather forecast for tomorrow does not look promising. I might make it down as its an opportunity to get out and about rather then sitting at home.

well done ginger! i will be there also to meet n greet!, lets have a good turn out !!

Well AJ and I have the day off, so all being well we should be in attendance unless there is a better offer

better offer? surely not! hehe