Newbie Meet @ The Ace

Good night last night and great to meet new friends, oh yes and Ginge the forum clown. Ginge do you do kids parties by any chance.

I thought it wa a good turn out and now i know your faces there`s no getting away from me now. See you all again soon.

didnt get there till late and was some bods still there. nice to meet matt, ginge, m9, charly and claire…

Nice to see some of the old faces again and sorry, didn’t introduce myself to any newbies, will do next time.

didn’t introduce myself to any newbies,

Well there were rather a lot of us!

My apologies for not introducing myself to everyone but I did feel very welcome and included and I enjoyed chatting to those to whom I chatted.

It’s a very strange feeling being ‘new’ in such familiar surroundings.

The next ‘First Monday’ is New Year’s Day. Will there be a gathering then?

nice to meet new people…and put faces to names .good night…terry,no one was going down your topbox i think thay thought it was a wheelie bin

Yep, my, what a good turn-out. My apologies as well for not making it around the table, will try harder next time. I’ll try and make the next meet too. Such a luvverly night for a ride out too! Thanks to Paul & Mo for the ride down.
Sorry I left before the only member I actually knew, arrived - Hedge! D’OH!, as they say

I know it’s difficult to sit yourself down next to a complete stranger for a chat but everybody was new at some point ,even me, lol.

And if I hear of anybody making the effort to mingle and somebody being rude to them they’ll have me, Salee and Ginger to answer to.

yep there will be a newbie meet on new years day

well ill be there anyway

Well Ginger - dont be drinking too much the night before - we dont want to see any of that ‘yellow stuff’ you were talking about after Flats party!!

interesting night and glad to see such a good turnout as far as newbies are concerned…

im glad to see so many of the fellow hosts turning up to these meets too and hope its made all the newbies feel better about settleing in too the lb forum…

good laughs all round…

on the way home…i stopd at some lights and i saw in my mirrors, twin headlights (a 400 i think) and turned around…i recognised the leathers from the newbie meeting and tried to interact with this female rider…you know…the usal…nod and here you go…i’ll let you go first to be polite type thing…i lifted up my visor to try to say hi and got a shaken head…’‘ohh ok’’ i thought…’‘i’ll just mind me own buisness then’’…i thought…and carried on my way…

well i continued on my way with my usal route to catford and was it looked that the mystery rider went the same route that i went…

all i kept thinking was that i hope she didnt think i was stalking her …and hope i didnt freak her out…

i was just trying to get home meself…lololol…

smiled.

sorry if i didnt get to talk to you…i’m quite new here too and still getting to know the oldies as well as the newbies…but i shall try harder

but i hope you all felt a warm welcome from Ginger, Smiled and Shewolf

anyway hosts…i thought we made a good effort… and lets keep up the idea of the speed dating for around the table

(this doesn’t include me Ty)

Ill be there next month as usual and i dont mind talking to strangers, whether or they want to talk to me is another thing, but i don`t care.

and the gallery is live :slight_smile: Video soon

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/gallery/59aef53a-560b-4b02-9baa-7aac11a7617d

Good work

oh no…not the video!!

aint we a happy lot in those pics…thanks Matt

Looks like I’m drinking out your glass in one of em

It was a 400 and I didn’t think you were stalking me, bit difficult as you were in front most of the way…

It was an ‘I don’t want a gixer behind me (again)’ shake as I’d be tempted to do something stoooopid!

Riding back through town rather than all motorways was much better, I even got home relatively warm and before it poured down

See you next time… if not hungover from a NYE party!

The video of the year! Salee Vs Ginger… watch in awe as Salee Beats Ginger with girlie fight!

https://www.youtube.com/v/dyr2jTXfh_w

best laugh i’ve had for ages…other than on the night…thanks Matt

Nice pictures Matt and good video.