Newbie Face/Bike photo sheet

Btw how much do you like turtles. It might be an issue to report to the rspca😖

They’re cool n all but not significantly better than any other animal pet, no need for the RSPCA :slight_smile:

Hello guys!
About time I showed my face after using this website for several years now… have never been to a meet, and I missed the one earlier in August!

When is the next one? Early Sept? edit… seem to have found out that its the first Monday of every month :slight_smile:

Me in the middle and my CG125. Very reliable.

Just posted a newbie post, but here’s a link to my CBF600.

https://grombyred.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/bike-1.png

Hi guys! I was told I can find some company here for bike rides or anything else :slight_smile: About me https://www.facebook.com/hamira1

My new bike :slight_smile:

New to London. Just moved down here from Liverpool.

This is my bike, 2010 XJ6N

This is me

My bike is currently green with Plastidip - so the original paint looks like this:

Bit of a noob question but how do you embed pictures on this forum? Can’t see the option on mobile view at leasey

Hey guys,

So long time stalker but figured it was about time I got on here. Tried to head to the borough market meet today but couldn’t seem to find anyone around 7ish (was that a bit too late?). Anyhow, here’s one of me and the better half. Hope to catch you guys next Weds!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

sorry fella, there was 3 of us down there and we headed home about 7. try again next week and we’ll stick around for you

No worries, my fault for coming late! See you guys soon

Been riding since August last year.

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Hey guys… Here are my Boys… ER6-f for the daily commute and a ZZR1200 for weekend shenanigans :slight_smile:

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

My bio

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Thanks to a new colleague from work I discovered the forum. I will try to contribute and collaborate with the community. The pictures here, call it The beauty and the beast :smile:

Attachments

Ha ha! Welcome! I’ll try not to kick yours over in the car park :wink:

hi guys and girls , see you soon

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Morning Everyone, Newbie to the forum here. Looking to come out on a ride very soon.

Jeff

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

The BEAST!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

The BEAST!

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg