MotoGP 2015

Now there’s a petition! Lol

350k supporters! Bloody hell!

Having only seen blurred videos of what actually happened (thanks Dorna for taking everything down!) I put my blame on Rossi. There was no reason for him to go wide and slow down as much as he did. Whether he likes Marquez or not, it was a stupid move and didn’t give him any rights to play dirty. Marquez was obviously quicker than Rossi (due to the latter one slowing down), wanted to overtake him, Rossi went even wider, Marquez was probably hoping to still be able to overtake and went for it, ran out of space and bumped into Rossi, who then graciously pushed Marc away with his knee.

A knee-jerk reaction (no pun intended)? Not in my books. It looked more like an angry “get the f**k off me” push, which wouldn’t have happened had Rossi continued to race full on. Should have Marc slowed down before bumping into Rossi? Probably but I would imagine if I was there on that bike I’d try and race as hard as I could, even if someone suddenly slows down ahead of me for no reason.

My humble verdict - 80% Rossi’s fault, 20% Marc’s mistake for attempting to continue the overtake. Also funny that a petition like this gets far more votes than others that are actually important and could affect our lives.

Agree with every word.
http://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/rossi-lost-his-head-during-marquez-fight-says-agostini/

also from motorsport.com:

“Maybe I won’t even start [at Valencia], I need to decide,” Rossi told the media in his post-race briefing in Malaysia. “It’s an unfair penalty because I didn’t want to make [Marquez] fall.

“but you did want to force him off the track” :smiley: and that’s enough.

from Valentino Rossi tweets:
“Thank you all for the great support, read it helped me overcome bitterness and anger. From today we are working for Valencia.”
from me, fuck off the lot of you. forza Vale.

After Phillip Island, we were all praising the top four riders for mad skills and exemplary riding … and rightly so in my opinion. However, Rossi seems afterwards to have had a go at Marquez for ahem “obstructing” him. The gauntlet was thrown down, and Marquez raced him hard at Sepang. Rossi was a twat who should have known better, and has destroyed his own Title No. 10 by behaving like a petulant child … he will be full of regret for such foolishness … such a shame! Marquez, to whom Rossi has always been his biggest hero, will win plenty more.

Rossi has a “mini me” in Marquez, and he doesn’t know what to do with it. These two guys are the best “faring bashers” on the track … that’s why we love them! They’re the hardest racers, and it’s what makes MotoGP great, and brings in the oodles of cash.

Rumours of Lorenzo getting the boot from Yamaha? Crazy perhaps, but Bradley Smith getting a Yamaha factory ride would be pretty awesome and a major PR boost because of the the UK fanbase.
http://www.autoevolution.com/news/yamaha-rumored-to-part-ways-with-lorenzo-because-of-his-attitude-in-the-rossi-case-101409.html

Found this video, which reviews the events leading to the incident. Helped me get a clearer picture not having seen the races:

Lol, dorna have blocked the video

Conspiracy!!! :wink:

Haha, click on the “Watch on Youtube” link then after it displays the message.

Lorenzo, Rossi, Marquez meeting after race. :joy:https://instagram.com/p/9YBhswAp5a/

Oops, doesn’t work, I’ll try again

However you done that…Thanks MG!

I didn’t put a smiley before it

Hahahaha!! That is so funny! :smiley:

Rossi starting at back of grid. CAS rejected his request. Will be an interesting race. he will have to just work on race pace for all his practices and get his bike perfect.

I just hope Danny Kent gets the points he needs to win the championship.