Millau Bridge

Attachments

bump02.jpg

Dont forget if anybody hasnt booked yet that I have a room for 3 and just me so far.

Attachments

Bump.jpg

Ginger and I are without a room at the moment if you want to split the cost. Cool If you’d rather hold out for more desirable room mates.
Just thought I should ask before dusting off my bestest french and booking a room.

Happy to share with you lads (unless a swedish model signs up to this ride ) The webisite says the room sleeps 3 but thats normally a double and a single. I will double check with the hotel and let you know.

dont worry ill have the floor i always like to be rough when with a french bird so its ok

thats if i pull wjile im out there

Thats a big if

putain’ t’as certainement plus de chance de baiser le polard bear que de …

what the fcuk you on about!!!

your not even coming so stop hijacking our thread are we hijacking your no were not

so stay off our fcuking thread

Nobody is kissing the the Baby Polar Bear thank you very much.

Maintenant comme gingembre a dit l’arrêt highjacking ce fi

Ginger PM sent before I read your idea about one of us on the floor. I think it might be a worth looking at, unless as Dan said we get a Swedish model sign up to the ride.

Yes you are right it is a double and a single.

Best play it safe and put Ginger in the single

Thin king about it I’ll call the hotel and see if they have a twin but we’ll keep the Dan option open if thats ok, unless we get the model join the group. She better be a good one after all this.

Looking forward to this now, anybody scared of heights?

Attachments

______________Untitled.jpg

nice pic Dan, can’t wait myself

It looked straighter than that when I was looking up from the visitor centre

Just had a phone call from home The new TomTom Rider V2 has just arrived so it’s time to start planing the route.

So if you want to have some input in the route let me know.

yep make sure you put a stop in for lunch and decent petrol filliong stations

is that all you think about, eating?

Happy to meet up some time and chat about the route, perhaps one evening after work? Also happy to go along with whatever you decide.

Oh yes, I agree with ginger. Good food

Good for me Dan. Wheres abouts are you?