Millau Bridge

Nice one, name added

First post up-dated 2nd July

I am booked Ferry & hotel, get yourselves booked and post when you have

If you have probs let me or Faze one know and we will help

I have booked the ferry and hotel. Let me know if anybody wants to share-I have a room for 3 so I presume this means a double and a single bed.

Dan.

PS. Mo, ferry check in is 5:55 didnt know there were 2 of those in a day

so they tell me Dan

As this is likely to be only 5 bikes and once the other guys have booked I want to get us all together so that everyone has an input on the route.

So come on you guy’s get your booking done

As i said normally the bigger rideouts are given a sticky - never said it wasn’t allowed

to you too

i thought id bump this up, so its still at the top

Hope you are going to behave yourself Ginge

yep i sure am how did you know i was going

Had a chat with Stace at BM on Wednesday and he PM me to tell me the good news

ok then sounds good, i just wish i could have gone on my own bike but me a stupid twat cant so when stace asked me i was over the moon as i have always wanted to do the bridge

so we going on the ferry then to france, just do me one favour keep me away from food

Right the ferry is book for Ginger and I.

I’ll sort out the accommodation later today as I’m off out side to carry on building my shed

can you up date the front page Mo save me from doing it. Cheers

Oh and don’t worry about this being a sticky, those of us whom are going know about it plus as Ginger pointed out we can just keep bumping back up to the top. Don’t want to end up with a forum full of stickies.

Nice one updated

Looking good, I tried to recruit a few more this weekend but they say its too far in 3 days…

I assured them it was fine, says he on a naked bike. Gonna have neck muscles like arnie by the time I get back

To far in 3 days what are they? man or mouse

bump

5 people on 3 bikes so far, we should be able to recruit one or 2 more.

sorry it took so long but i cant make this trip i cant get the time off

Still time Dan lots of interest on pm

bump