MAYDAY RUN 2007

ha…ha…funny phucker aint yer…

just glad ur commin wolfie……lol

names added brother…

smiled

hello people anyone heading to locksbottom from the west??? i’m coming from Reading and would be nice if there were a few people i could tag along with.

add me used to go throgh looksbottom to hastings every weekend for 11yrs

my parents owned a caravan down there.

ops locksbottom

hey guys…
france was my first ride out and it was excellent!!! so i iant going to miss this one…put my nane down please. is any one leaving from the ace??

p.s. brigibg the missus on this one …

Pulling outta this, can you update the list Shane? Ta

updated guys…

smiled.

Im in to… (gonna put on my lycra …)

Count me in

I am in… From the Ace…

count me in! and I’ll bring some more ppl with me…

As a new boy be a good chance to meet a few LB’ers… I’m travelling up from Southend so if anyone is along the A127/A13 and would like a meet up prior to Locksbottom that would be good…

Looking forward to it weather permitting…

As a new boy be a good chance to meet a few LB’ers… I’m travelling up from Southend so if anyone is along the A127/A13 and would like a meet up prior to Locksbottom that would be good…

Looking forward to it weather permitting…

Im in!

we coming from west - Slough, Reading, Uxbridge… keep in touch, we’ll find some place to meet up. anyone else coming from west?

From the west too - Ascot.

SIGN ME UP BUDDY. I`M THERE 4 SURE

Hi all,

I’m gonna be meeting you all at Locksbottom - what time would be best?

GP xxxx

BANDITMAN IS COMING IM WELL UP FOR THAT. I WENT LAST YEAR AND GOT A BARGAIN FRANK THOMAS JACKET FULLY ARMOURED ALL FOR 40 QUID.

Most of the May Day people meet at Locksbottom on the high st about 7am, but don’t know what LB’ers are doing

Prob idea to meet bit earlier or later, and maybe not on the high street itself, half mile down the road or so.

Anyway not my ride out so who knows!