MAYDAY RUN 2007

Well peoples yet another mass rideout…its the mayday run 2007 from Locksbottom in Kent to Hastings…

I went last year and it was absolutley fantastic day out…the genral public get involved all along the route…waving us on and really giving you a great feeling…

im gonna try to get the day off for this one (if im working)and i urge you all to pull a mass sicky…(if working also)

the date is the event is held is on the first bank holiday in may…and has been that way for around 40 years…

this time …its on the 7th of may,so lets represent LB and get a good group togeather…

The offical website is here http://www.maydayrun.co.uk/ and is full of great info as far as route…fuel and food…

i’ll arrange a place to stop for a fag break if you like,just to break up the ride down and wait for anybody at the rear to catch up.and mabee some snaps of the day…

Im sure other members can arrange meet up points to get to locksbottom…but i suppose the ppl that are comming from the west should meet at the ace and meet us at locksbottom. i’ll try to arrange an area to meet up for the start off…maybee get a banner or somthing like that!!!..

It would be cool if all LB t-shirts were worn on the outsides of leathers aswell…so we all know who we are when we’re riding…

right so there it is…get yer names down …and hope to see you there!!!

smiled.

list…(32) and counting…

Smiled

Westie

Shewolf

Grim busa & Debs

Nuts

Jhonp

Jimc

Drei

Ben632664

Tug1400 (TerryMoto’s bitch*by request).

Terry moto

Gooseruffriderseurope

Olliorchard (offical waver offer)

Ginger(pubes)

Buelligan

Busa 55 and Mrs Bussa 55

Big dawg

flyby & sincere (fantastic).

Blade (huba huba)

Ginger pixie

Baby Polar Bear

Wolfie

R6 ADD

DNA125

Benyboy

SPIDER

ifizzy

D675 ghostrider

Maxfz1(plus peeps)

lillywhites

ZX10r

MAXFZ1

Ascotcbr

Frogga

me im going please matey!!!

sounds good to me.

Stick me and Debz down

Sounds good

Yes. I’ve been for the last couple of years. Good day out.

great all…!!!..nice one…

smiled.

Id like to come but i wont know until closer to the date.

oh dont tell us you`ll get a better offer! hehe

If I haven’t forgotten something else I’m already signed up for (always possible with me ) then I’d love to attend.

Looks like a plan - add me to the list please

Stick my name down please

jp you wont go .you probaly got to wash your hair or some think

put me ann terry motto down

well seeing i live in Kent, I cant miss this one! Meet you guys along the A2, lol

done..

smiled.

Sorry matey, AbbeyJ and I will be in Wales for the weekend; hope it all goes well shame we will be absent.

J

Kwak’ll miss you two!

For the uninitiated this event is notorious for fatalities (2 in 2005) and also a rather heavy police presence. The last bit into hastings is particularly hazardous with 20,000 bikes try and filter nose to tail along the white lines. Be careful peeps… Not sure if I’ll go this year IMO a bit of a waste of a biking day to be in a bike jam, plus there are far better roads to explore round there than the A21

Post now sticky!

That’s not fair, I’m on the bike in Cornwall that weekend

Not me, but i’ll be there on my crutches to wave you off! I grew up in Locksbottom and it was my favourite day of the year. Well, except when some ****e actor such as Arthur Bostrom or Wolf from Gladiators turned the Christmas lights on.