MAY bank holiday 2009

right thats the village idiots booked up, plus 2 honery members kml and B12 :smiley:

still time for any others to tag along if ya fancy it :slight_smile:

Gonna book on Friday once i get paid - do i need to book tentage, or is there space for a little one … :smiley:

Just booked Friday 1st May off work :smiley:

fink ya need book tent mate…hide the snot green bike :D:D

or hide it amongst the girlies SV’s wont look outta place :w00t::w00t::w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

You are so ganna get a kicking Sunday.

2 guys i was planning on going with, dont thjink they will be coming out now!

Today is not going so well!

Choo Choo Booked - 11.50 departure, 13.50 return!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

WELCOME

We’ll all have to get round ours b4 we go.

ooh well done chris will tell the girls to keep an eye out for ya so you dont get scared matey :w00t::D:P:P:P

Now you know me, and I am a bit of a reluctant rider, but I have to say I am really looking forward to this one, and I only asked to go pillion once so far.

Any more room for a little one :wink:

Of course, the more the merrier, and more for steve to abuse. Steve will give u the details, there might need to be another tent booked now for the stray lads. I’ll tuck u all in don’t worry.

looking forward to it . . . . . . both France and the tucking in !

I didn’t mean to bed lol.

Dawn stop being a perv ya scare them away ffs :smiley:

buttonmonkey PM sent

Confirmed and paid for this trip.

Myself + Kaz

Paulblack + maisy

Heggerty (fiona)

Kml_uk (kelvin)

B12rider (paul)

Dawnie

Nigel poor sod who is dawns better half :smiley:

Chribi (chris)

Interested but yet to confirm

Jaybusa (Jay)

Buttonmonkey

Redz

Ginger (weirdo) :P:P:P:D

Are we all gonna get a chance for a meet up before the trip - at a location that is pretty much central to us all . . . . . Could have a Mid March BBQ somewhere - first of the year!

Every possibility of that chris…we just aint gonna tell you where or when :D:D:D

Hi Steve i’m going to france that weekend with the Focused Events boys. Will be going down to Sancere on Saturday touring around the Loire Valley on Sunday then back home on the Monday. May pop by to let your tent down :smiley:

Hi Steve :stuck_out_tongue: I’m already in France that weekend heading down to Millau Bridge, well going the Thursday before until the following Tuesday causing havoc round and about… may bump into you lot or that husband of mine (if I do I probably wont admit to knowing him-try my best not to associate with him on here now LOL) :wink:

If I do see you I’ll throw some frogs legs at ya :w00t:

will keep an eye out for you both then while over there, what time you heading back on the monday mark ? were coming back by train :slight_smile: