MAY bank holiday 2009

I’m comming back on the ferry. Will have a 350 mile ride up from Sancere so will be about 6pm.:slight_smile:

will be home indoors wiv a nice cup of char by then mate :slight_smile:

Hello,

Myself and other half would like to come, is there any one that would like to share - we don’t know anyone as I am a newbie.

Think we may all have to meet round here b4 we go, the week b4 easter is good this end, can’t do over easter as we have the kids, looks like the 4th, wonder if it’ll be warm enough for a barbie? Nige can cook, I’m not. All’s welcome that coming to France, an ice breaker shall we say.

HiSt Valery-sur-somme :slight_smile: I went there with my school for a week once excellent place! beautiful place, many ww1 graves and battle field sites

Made me really respect them.

Wish i could come but I’m a newbie rider maybe next time whoohoo

Have a nice time :)We went to a battlefield around 30 40 mins drive form st. valery with massive crators everywhere there was a underground tunnel which went down 100 or more steps underground where our command post was at and injured soldiers, huge place under ground kept just like it was in its day, there was a patch of land no bigger than a 5 aside footy pitch were 100,000 men died at the entrance to the tunnel , the germans bombed the entrance to make a huge mud pile to shoot down from

[Wish i could come but I’m a newbie rider maybe next time whoohoo]

What do you call newbie? It’s not going to be a 100mph ride to France, not with me in it anyway.

R6babe Ive replied to your mail.

Austin Ive sent you a Pm mate.

oooh looking like a nice little Lb posse invading France :smiley:

and remember its NOT a race but likeminded peeps out to mingle with our foreign neighbours and to have fun :slight_smile: (plus booze) :smiley:

sorry Phil & Grant + Nigel, Us & the LB mascot will be down under hunting dingo`s. But we are more than happy to have a get together around ours a week before if you want :cool: X

make ya mind up we having slops at dawns or fiona’s ??? you cant use the term food wiv either of them cooking :smiley:

lets decide then we can get the rest to say if they can make it or not :slight_smile:

I’m only thinking of your “farmers” Steve;):P:D

not too long to go now…

just wish we could fast forward until then!! :smiley:

Think the GINGER one has booked as well :D:D

handy for the croissants :slight_smile:

Yep its to accommodate a pig like you:P

You are so cheeky, Paul has said they’ll do it round theirs 28th March, but we’ll all chip in ok. I’ll play host before Italy.

Guess I better go clean the Barbie!:smiley:

I have booked aswell, what shall i bring with me this time lol

ill bring the gazebo…lol

Just bring what you brought to France last year Ginger, now let me see what was that? Oh yeah the entire contents of your house.

And a spare pair of pants so you dont have to wash them in the sea, like last year; and dont be going commando this year;)

Gazebo, You lost that in Somerset last year, that was a sad occasion :angry:

Ginger - do you have a tardis for a topbox?:slight_smile: