MAY bank holiday 2009

What time are we going for???:slight_smile:

How about midday going and 14.00 return works out £56 at the moment?

good sociable times them… none of this 4am wake up and 8am crossings melarky!!! Steve needs his beauty sleep, we know how he gets when he’s not had his sleep! :smiley:

er…pots n kettles spring to mind ya minger :Danyone gonna take a towrope as kelvs taking his trumpet :)so 12 o’clock outward, 1400 return it is then ? best we book end of month then, will chase jaybusa up to sort another tent out as well

Mine’s done, all booked, suppose I should do Nige too really lol.

this is a family forum so less smut please :D:D:D

Oi fat boy, unblock me on msn, that’s not very sociable is it.

OK Nige is done now, we got the

11.50am departure, and 13.50 return.

The nice lady on the phone said they are filling fast coz it’s a bank holiday, so you lot had better pull your socks up or we may not be able to travel together.

Just booked my ticket , if anyone runs into steve tell him to give me a ring so I can sort his ticket out.I need some details of him for the booking?Paul.

were booked two bikes, were setting of Thursday:P

You’re going on thursday??

I’ll get mine booked tomorrow am…

Why Thursday? That’s not fair, make sure we all get tents close to one another then, and make my bed up for my arrival.

think numbnuts is taking the pi$$ cos gotta follow fiona :slight_smile:

spoke to paul B12 and were booked now :slight_smile:

I’m all booked up…

1150 on the friday and returning at 1350 on the monday…

happy days, roll on may!:cool:

[quote]
steveCBR11XX (10/01/2009)

think numbnuts is taking the pi$$ cos gotta follow fiona :slight_smile:

Well done gandad, you got it:P

[quote]
PaulblackXX (10/01/2009)

Friday will be ok dear - I’ll have taught you how to use the sat nav by then! You got weeks to learn!:smiley:

wiv luck you n dawn will get rid of ya stabilisers before we go to france !! :smiley:

You hold him Fiona and I’ll hit him.

Blackbird riders are the white van men of the biking world, or is it just Steve I mean? coz I like Paul and Ray, yep it’s just Steve.

wouldnt worry bout him dawnie - he’s just grumpy cos hes 50 in april and we got years to go! Still its good for us to mix with the older generation - help keep them young!:smiley: