MAY bank holiday 2009

OK we got ours, Domaine De Drancourt, better be the right place or we’re going somewhere else. Got it for £101 with a double bedding pack, so seeing as it is so cheap NO SHARES. 1st May to 4th 09.

OOH can’t wait.

So now what time we getting the chunnel, so I can book mine?

nope you got the wrong one ya donut !!! :D:D:D

only kidding :slight_smile:

damn that was cheap think I will recheck it :wink:

We checked it out, price is right, pitch includes 2 adults as standard, put down extra name price goes up about £ 30 a person, we even had to pay for Maisie:w00t:

Hey guys, yeah up for france trip. :smiley: what was you order steve, blackbird, blackbird, blackbird the busa!!!:Whistling:

yup you got it Jay, 3 blackbirds flying in formation couple of scraggy SV’s, bandits n vfr in middle and a 'busa riding shotgun :smiley:

now get on the fone book ya tent, post when done and we will get it filled up for ya :smiley:

What do you mean scraggy SV’s? cheeky git, they’re in a better condition than your fat old bird, and the colour is yukky so there. :sick:This bike is gorgeous.

Thats a bit harsh dawn saying Kaz a fat old bird :D:w00t:now hegerty I could agree with :D:D:Poh n ya purple people eater is a scraggy SV !!! :P:w00t:

SHOTGUN!! Case of catch me if you can. tee hee :D:cool:

er…piece of p**s as you aint got a clue where your going mate :D:D:D:D

I think i better do this its usually the first half of the year we go to France!

Scraggy? Nuff said!:smiley:

Fat - old - bird? - STEVE - STEVE - HIS BIKE!:D:)

Is that your’s hegerty?? VERY VERY nice!!!

coulda cleaned it though :D:D:D

you mean like yours was the last time we went out!! I wasn’t even sure if there was a bike under all that dust!!! :w00t:

Yep she’s all mine! Thanx kel :)On this occasion Steve I shall choose to ignore you! It can wait!:stuck_out_tongue:

that was good honest dirt on the bike…best wash it for saturday though :D:D

cool but if it’s still dirty be sure to arrive 10 mins after me. :w00t::D:D:D:D

Right come on people when can we book the chunnel? I am getting fed up with winter and want to look forward to the light nights in France in May, where we can frolick in the french countryside, have barbies, spy on Steve in the shower, wee in the hedgerows if my tent isn’t near the amenities, etc etc.

OK it’s £58 at the moment on the chunnel, can we book end of the month when it’s pay day, can we can we pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.