LB dyno day? - see how much ya got!

Hmmm…Not sure on that one.

Do you have a turbo’d bike that you’re keeping schtum about until the day :wink:

400 BHP Busa? :laugh:

give it to the guy who has the most p*ss poor power out put - he’ll need the prize more than the rest of us!

Er so what time then dude?

Spose I meant normally aspirated really.If I could borrow your R1 lump and put it in my FZR4 frame, now we would be cooking;):stuck_out_tongue:

Dont matter, not as if you are going to turn up on time anyway is it :stuck_out_tongue:

juding by rollerdisco, you should aim for 8am

i can’t get that saturday off…bugger!

My mate maybe picking up a CG 125 at the weekend, can he bring it along? :stuck_out_tongue: (serious question ha ha)

:frowning: if they let you out for lunch or sommat you could pop over if you like.

that would p*ss funny! go for it!

That might work, its only down the road!!:smiley:

no jokes a mate of mine put a cub70 on a dyno once…

made something like 2.8hp :w00t:

ha ha! Well he’s looking at one on Sunday so if he gets it he’s gonna come along to see how much of the 11bhp its still got, it’ll be well funny seeing a CG on a dyno :hehe:

What about a prize for the bike with highest modded HP versus width of chicken strips :D:D

The only thing was when he tested the Cub, they had to muck around spacing it back to secure it :hehe:

too funny! surely i cant be taken in to account for this one as i’m riding on racetecs still :wink:

put me down mate

you’re ugly and you smell? :smiley:

lol :slight_smile:

:laugh:

Would you have run it in by then :smiley: