LB dyno day? - see how much ya got!

Put me down as a maybe, would be good to see what the R1 makes :slight_smile:

A bit more than an R6, I bet! :slight_smile:

out of interest is the 1st dec (this saturday) better/equally ok for everyone? my dad is a plonker and despite saying he was coming to london the ‘first weekend in december’ he was talking out of his arse and he’s coming on the 8th which he helpfull informed me tonight.

i’m checking with Rhalf (the guy who owns the garage) as he originally prefered the 1st dec anyway.

if the 1st is a prob, i’ll just come along for a bit in the morning then will have to duck off (so to speak)

i’ve added a poll, tried adding it to this but it made it a new thread. sorry for complicating this everyone:(

Unfortunately cant do either…decemeber is running around visiting family time…

Won’t be around for this now.

either day mate?

spoke to rhalf and he’s doing a dyno day tomoz anyway. said that he’s happy to do 8th as well, esp as there may be spill over from tomoz

Cant do tomorrow but can still do the 8th :slight_smile:

What time tomorrow? Morning? Afternoon?

Can’t make the 8th unfortunately, mostly 'cos the bike will be strapped to a Dyno in Essex…

Getting the carbs setup for the new Akra system and RMI can… Still hoping to improve slightly on the 175rwhp… Once the fuelling is sorted, get a gas fill, then see what she makes on NOS! woooooooooohooooooooooo

just to clarify…

8th is still on!!

Sorry mate, I have been watching but wasn’t able to do 8th til now… is this still on, and if so is there room for one more? Recently scraped the uck off, and she seems to be “happier” but she’s still playin silly buggers, so I’d like to get her on the Dyno and see whether someone can point in the right direction for the next attempt at a solution…

Let me know and also where its’ taking place, I’ve heard both East and West London…which is it?

hi mate. yep sure, bring it along

the garage is SBK city, Hessel St E1. Just off the commercial road near aldgate. only a small garage, you’ll spot all the bikes outside tho

What time are you planning to head down there at? Might come along if it’s a bit later in the day…

could i come please i wana see wat me bikes putting out after a year of thrashing it

had it set up @ bigcc racing last year 106bhp @ the backwheel

felt the difference straight away

if its raining i`l bring me gilera runner 200 an av a laugh

cool, head down anytime. obviously if it works out to be very busy it may affect your chances of getting on the dyno, but prob not a problem to be honest

personally will only be able to make an appearance in the morning as my dad has cocked the plans for my sat

So is the special LB rate still on or how’s that gonna work…? And what time do they open… don’t wanna show up at 7 if they don’t usually rock up till 11:30? :smiley:

Cheers for sorting this Johnny, well done mate.

Unfortunately yeah…Let me know what your 1 puts out and if you can scan the graph and put it on here, that’d be good.Would be good to compare notes.

Hello everyone, i would like to thank you all for the interest on the dyno day. We will be doing this on dec 8th as it will be my last weekend bfore my holiday, anyway if you wanna get your bike rolling you need to get here by 11am to book you bike in first came first served basis there be will 2 runs for each bike. You will have a print out so you can work what you need doing. There also a prize for the best power according to the manufacturers book, we all know we have (claimed power) so who ever get he best out of it machine will get the prize and that you only find out when you get here! The prices are £15 for both runs and you are welcome to discuss any remapping packages with me at later date, thanks again and hope to see you all here saturday! We are trying to organize a barbecue not sure yet but will do my best to get it done.

The address is SBK City Servicing Ltd, 15 Hessel Street, London E1 2LR tel:02074805775.

no fair sticking your triumph 675 race bike for next year if you’ve got it?

what are you allowed to tweak on it again for the series?

I’ve just spoken to Rhalf and he sasys the actual Dyno stuff isn’t going to start il about 12 nowq cos of the neghbours on a Saturday morning. Fair play I say… who’d want us Blat revving our P&J’s as hard as we can under their window on a lie-in morning eh… :smiley:
See you all there!