LB Christmas Dinner/Party....

Yep, I’m there!

Sounds cool guys. Could be a real laugh, I’m up for it Spaz

enough with the suspence… announce it already!

lol, we are not making any suspense on purpose mate! It’s only that we have the choice of two venues and we are dealing with the details right now… Like the menu, space availible, sound, closure time, prices etc… you got the message. It all should be sorted next week! I promise

heheh, I fail to see the problem… how about we do both venues… 2 parties!

hey jay,tash glad i could help you can count me in

**** work, the busty blonde, and my meeting with that moto gp team…

I’ll be there… !

peace

Glad to hear that Oli… LOL…

How you doing fella?

I’m provisionally in. Depends on the food, as I am officially the pickiest person in the world, and I don’t drink or dance. Yeah, I’m great fun at parties… I also turn into a pumpkin at midnight.

But, my best friend is a busty blonde! In miniskirts and thigh high red leather boots.

Its not all about how blonde or busty you are…

most Men are unattractive (even me) when dancing… Only the humour of it makes girls look at us.

I only drink to make me brave, (when sober I might fight with 3 people at once, when drunk I will attack 15 - Joking of course)

I am picky about food too… I mean, I will only eay food I like, I would never eat bad tasting food (and I have a seafood allergy so thats a hosital visit every time)

but I still find I have good times, its the people that is important.

Sorry for late post, if there is still a place i would love to come!

Can i conferm please? i want to come

LB is negociating a deal for us all! We are between 2 venues and a decision should be made tomorrow or the day after! Please be patient. It will be held at 10th december and there will be a place for everyone I can’t wait for that too! Actually to be honest I’m more exited for that then for the xmas itself! lol Just to see who of you all will shame yourself better! There will be a few paparazzis with cameras in hand to catch you on act! lol… sounds like a plan eh? Only jocking

10th December? … my birthday! … can’t come … already arranged to do stuff that night!

If we’re deffo on for the 10th then I’ll get my boat booked… its cheaper the sooner I get it done…

Just need at the very least a safe place for me bike…

I’ll be living some distance from the centre (Amersham, Buckinghamshire) but have a garage so if you’re stuck… no worries mate.

Floyd you can crash at my place and your bike will be welcome too!

What and where are these two venues? Because I need to know how I’m going to get there intially, lol. And whether or not to ride down and leave my bike somewhere…

-Hennessy

Central London mate, Leicester Square area.

Gutted can’t make it.

Please all get very intoxicated on my behalf