LB Christmas Dinner/Party....

Alrite, Cheers Jay. I’ll try and get something sorted then!

-Hennessy

Damian, We’ll tube up together, and cab back, if we end up finishing later than the tubes (likely).

No bikes, to allow for drinking…

Hmm, could be a problem here for two reasons:

1. The fact that I really do hate London Transport
  2. I’m claustrophobic

I may be able to deal with it until Leicester Square though, or you’ll just have to deal with windows being smashed and me telling everybody we’re all going to die!

-Hennessy

Where would you be going from Hennessy? I’ll be riding in, so could possibly give you a lift. That is, if you don’t mind being pillion on a scooter!

uhhhh! Henessy , I heard that she’s very fast on that vespa eh?

we’ll be ok, tubes are not so busy after rush hour… if you like, we can do one tube from northolt to oxford circus and I’ll walk with you…

There will be less space in my car on route to Birmingham this weekend…

I just have to be careful with the wheelies. I also hate getting my knee down with a pillion!

hahaha! Paivi , I wouldn’t expect a different answer from you! lol

Hey that’s very sweet of you Paivi but riding pillion is bad enough for me, but with a girl riding… Now that’s a different story all together Nothing against you getting ya knee down and going really fast on the Vespa, it’s just the image I’m creating in my mind at present, lol! But thanx anyway!

I think I might be ok, but when it goes underground is when it f*cks me up… Whateva Station is best I suppose Steve mate! Why, who else is coming with us? It’s me, Kevin, Adam, you and ???

-Hennessy

“Nothing against you getting ya knee down and going really fast on the Vespa…”

Except the laws of physics!

We could do the bus to Harrow and then get the metropolitan line to bakers street. Then we could do a few stops underground on the northen line and we’re there

LMAO, oh yea and that!

TBH I’d prefer a straight through run, changing lines aint the best of ideas either! We’ll decide when the time comes, don’t matter bout it on here…

I’LL GET THERE SOMEHOW!!!

-Hennsesy

Neve say never Paivi

http://www.trymysport.co.uk/scooter_racing.htm

Attachments

scoot.jpg

I might bring my missus… I dunno, best not too, ruin my chances of pulling

LOL Well you can ‘pull’ the entrance door for her when she walks in and then you can have both

And as long as she’s happy too! She always seems to be angry for some strange reason… lol

-Hennessy

lol she might be a little grumpy if shes not invited… or invited

now now… if I don’t get lucky I will pull you… so get me drunk… or let me wonder London in search of tourists

I think I’ll let you wonder London, although we’ll be in Birmingham… so I’ll let you wonder there, well except your driving so you got to get us home first…

-Hennessy

ok, I get the point… I don’t want to bring the missus, I want to have a good time…

I wouldn’t cheat on her (only if I pulled a model or something)… Not even with Henessey, cos blokes are crap kissers… hehe

WHAT THE F*CK MAN!! Now when you think about this sh!t, as attractive as I may seem can you just keep it to yourself please mate!

-Hennessy