LB Christmas Dinner/Party....

Me? Na, too critical

Been a while since I chatted up a lass so prob forgotten. I can’t really do small talk very well.

The thought of me pullin’ a lass in a bar would make my mates laff till they burst, I can tell you. I’m a shy lad really. There’s something about having a girlfriend that fills you with security when talking to lasses, but now I’m single, it’s like suddenly my motives could be questioned so I get all nervous.

LOL

Are you an agony aunt or something?

I am a great agony aunt mate. Also very bad at chatting up women. Took my mate to push me and my now girlfriend together cause I was so shy I refused to talk to her! She asked me to dance! How rubbish am I!

I agree, having a GF gives you confidence to chat up otherr women but it can be fun being single too.

Terry u wuss!!

Yup have nil da confidence with the ladies when I don’t know em!

Im shy as well so i leave it up to fate. Or like you have them come up to me like all my ex’s.

Yeah I’m up for this although it does depend on the day (Saturdays good, fridays bad).

Yeah, count me in, Cann’t say no to a good piss up!

Now you see when you look like Mr Buzz lightyear chin that doesn’t happen very often lol

yeah go on then, count me in, 2 please. maybe not for food depending on wat where and time but deffo for drinks after, sure i’l add to the embarrasing photos gallery too but how we gona recognise each other without the bikes and leathers

Count me in!

Pixie:

There is a members ‘mug-shot’ gallery to help below:

http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=43&MessageID=10602

Also awaiting you bike pic in the members bike gallery. Get to it missy! lol

lol thats wot my nan calls me when she’s telling me off

Hi guys, party on 10th sounds great. Count me and Ghostie in…

As far as locations are concerned, my personal favourite

http://www.waxyoconnors.co.uk/london/index.asp

Talk to Tara (she is the sales manager)… I am sure she will look after us!

Or you guys got something in mind?

Yes, we’ve already got the venue sorted, just finalising the details and we’ll present it to everyone. Thanks anyhow fella.

Hey…do they serve Wheatabix huh ? I only do Wheatabix!!

Wheatabix??? that stuff is nice with some sugar and raisings… lol ! Were do you get these funny avatars? hahaha!

OK count me in to. :slight_smile:

Iain.

Yep, can definately do the 10th. Count me in!

-Hennessy

add me to that party list!

thank you.