Easter Sunday, Supersilly Superduke rideout take 2.

Both have bailed… weather doesnt impress them, ha ha

You coming Ally?

Ugh stupid phone…

no i cant :frowning: have to spend the day with family :frowning: but i would love too!!! Unless someone comes and kidnaps me!!

Think shes still stateside Asbo, otherwise shed bite yer hand off.:smiley:

Whats with the woosie mates Asbo?

Do you just hang out with them to make yerself look harder?

Or are they imaginary friends like Jobys mate James?:stuck_out_tongue:

Well the house now has a coffee cake and a belgian choc fudge cake as well as a few brownies and chocolate rich tea biscuits… So if you don’t show up I’ll be forced to eat them all! :smiley: :slight_smile:

Although the brownies and biscuits may go depending on ‘munchies’ after drinks tonight! :Whistling:

The list of riders:-

The Jets

Asbo

Rosso (to confirm before bedtime)

Ajoe ( if he sorts his tyres out) as he`s a pansie.

Ashton

SilveR6 ( to comfirm before bedtime)

Hoc11

Nivag

Geoff ( until he peels off)

Steve CBRxx for a kiss and a fumble at Jacks Hill (It may be shut so he`ll escape his round of teas two weeks in a row)

Serrisan for tea and cakes in Cheltenham (Where the ladies college is, shame it`s Easter holidays:D)

I’m in again please… if it’s OK to be a splitter this week after lunch… :rolleyes:

Alba will bail to , she wont be home till about 4.O.clock sunday morning.:Whistling:

Be lovely to see you.:slight_smile:

Tyres never got delivered…damnit, I do have a pair of racing wets that might make for some fun out on the public highway tmro…

Looking unlikely I’m gonna be able to go now, don’t fancy going out in the wet with completely threadless/worn hoops :crying:

Have fun, catch ye on the next one.

ajoe90

Is she out with you again? Think her night of passion with Joby and Speed Junkie on a matress in the back of a van may well be next weekend.:w00t:

Shes back

Dont go telling everyone, especialy my mates as they wont hang around me anymore :w00t:

Tug expressed an interest, not in Alba you understand but in joining us if he finished turning his sods in time.:slight_smile:

Noooooo you cant do that to me :ermm:

Tbh the brownies weren’t that great… If I do polish them off tonight then I 'll go and get some more tomorrow… well that is if Sainsbury’s is still open! :slight_smile:

Edit: Just checked - it’s not… so I’ll try and contain my munchies tonight! :smiley:

wrong— not with me

right— with speed junkie, alex gold, and possible joby.