Easter Sunday, Supersilly Superduke rideout take 2.

Jacks Hill Café is open today:)

Dear participants ride safe and have fun. :slight_smile:

Weathers crap today… wonder what excuses will be made for not turning up? :w00t:

See you all at Jacks Hill… well those that make it anyway

see ya there then, ( he’s had a good night)

ups … she’s just woken up :blush:

a night out with Cindy and i cant even get up in the morning :smiley:

top day out, good roads, good company, lovely little cafe, and a nice tea stop in cheltenham. thanks chris for leading us and geoff for sweeping us up,( hope you made it home in time):Whistling:

was a right laugh today,oh and asbo put ur baffles back in noisey buggar.

Yet another great day out… Thanks Jets / Jamie … Alex for the the tea and cakes :slight_smile: … and all for the great company… some real good humour today :D… thoroughly enjoyed it … Alex I was back in Uxbridge 1hr 15min :wink:

An my dog had is hair don e while I was out :-))

i love your dawg geoff. he looks very smart - and he knows it!!! :slight_smile:

Good day today… Thanks all that came and big thanks to the Jets for organising it.

Thanks for the brew and the brownies Serrisan :wink:

Covered 249 miles today, only 150 left to go to run the superduke in :slight_smile:

Has been the best day ive had for a long time, plenty of laughs… Although i think there was too much custard and not enough cream, dont you all agree? I mean who has custard with their cake instead of cream?

Oh and i’ll try and bring some bungees for the baby grow next time :w00t:

Thanks all for coming we had a right laugh:D

Thanks to Geoff and Gavin for tailgunning and Jaime for extra navigation and ford finding:w00t:

Alex thanks for the cakes and hospitality, we`ll be back:P

Apart from the mizzle leaving the Ace, we had 250 miles of dry roads (excluding Rosso`s water splash)

We put a few miles on the Superduke:cool:

Thanks Garret for the Crack Balls and present which we are busy consuming;)

Jacks Hill Cafe. Venue for Ashton`s honeymoon:D

Rosso`s ford.

A Mediterranean baked breakfast.

Geoff entertains with the old knife and spoon trick while Ashton peruses his final glass of wine.

Art succumbs to old age and snatches a snooze.

Thanks to the Jets for a great day out and Geoff sweeping us all up and everyone else for a cracking laugh, much needed!

Good to see you all today… I kinda wish I was there along the whole ride! :smiley:

Oh yeah Chris and Julie you need to arrange another ride around this mythical Fish Hill! :slight_smile:

A great ride and, eventual, welcome home ASBO …

Thanks to Jets for organising, Geoff and Gavin for tailgunning, Alex for the tea and cakes (even though we had to bring our own custard), Chris for marshalling the muppet and everyone else for the good company.

Have Jetstreams ride outs have taken on a new composition? I’m wondering if the gravel has been side lined in favour of fords!

So where we off to next sunday?

after breakfast with Hels i’m going to see a friend racing at brands, if you want to come we can take the long way around :slight_smile:

You’ll need to find an on route ford

u might be needing this website

http://www.wetroads.co.uk/index.htm

my rideouts dont include gravel or ford crossing, so if thats what you looking for you’ll be very disappointed :smiley:

But, but, but …

This is a Jetstream ride out thread, it’s compulsory to have at least one of the above :wink:

Now who would want to be on this ride?