DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Saturday 9th May

That looks like the Google link I posted at the beginning of this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

sarky comment removed soz about the cat Fi :crying:

might be allowed out to play on this one…need to round my tyre off again :D:D

What’s the route then? Also, what is the weather forecast?

be up for this:)

The route…now that’s a good question. We’ll find out on Saturday. :stuck_out_tongue:

So far, the forecast is for a bright sunny day. :smiley:

Glad you can make it. Should be a good day’s ride. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this one.:wink:

Will there be any overtaking. :wink:

Hi Steve

Not sure if I’m mailing you or adding to the rideout posts. If everyone gets this feel free to join in.

I’ll be there. Yippee.

It’ll be great to catch up and talk bikes. I’m in the market for something that gives me more legroom for long distance high speed loaded up touring. Done 2500 miles in the last 6 weeks and the Fazer is brilliant, but a little cramped for those big distance days. The other requirement is that it can filter in town, so that rules out the GSs. What do you think about V Stroms?

Cheers
Bruce

Hi Bruce , be great to see you on sat we can talk about "THE ORANGE " side of motorbike ownership !!!

Chat then

SPG:w00t:

May well put in an appearence :slight_smile:

overtaking will only be allowed IF you come onto here afterwards and have a damn good rant about all the ***** n &^^&% n “”*******s that dare to go out on their bikes and have some fun, if you feel you cannot meet this criteria then Im afraid your not allowed to overtake :D:D:D

Should be up for this:)

possibly … all thrashed out from today’s trackday, so good for a wind down w/e :slight_smile:

Well as long as I resist the urge to go out Friday night and manage to get my lazy a$$ out of bed at silly o’clock Saturday morning then count me in! :smiley:

I’ve not done the Dunstable Downs ride for some time so i’m well over due for an appearance! :wink:

just realised I need to be in bristol at 7:30 saturday night too! my butt’s gonna be really sore by the time I get home again!

Hey it would be good to see you :smiley:

I’ll be out to play, so should Curtis. The forecast is looking good :slight_smile:

Nicknack, we may meet you at maccy d’s as it’s not too far from us either. Are you still on your GSXR?

I’ll be there, too. I’m a bit of a bimbler, but normally sit at approximately the speed limit, so I should be fine?

I’ll be whizzing up from South Mimms with a satnav and a dislike of motorways, if anyone’s wanting to follow.

This is resting on me fixing my wing mirror this eve, I’ll post again tomorrow if it’s not happening.

Bikerboy,

We’re not meeting there now as she has an alternative guide. Can still meet there if you have a hankering for a Mc Ds breakfast? If not i’ll see you up at the Downs.

Still on the GSXR yes, i’ve only riden it once this year though so am a bit rusty! Presumably you still have the R1 or have you bought something with a bit more Oooomph now?

Nick