DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Saturday 9th May

I plan to be there too, now that i have the old girl running again.

Aha, there you are! I was wondering what had happened to you when we didn’t see you at the last meet. Glad you’re back on the road, at last. :hehe:

Here i am!

Looking forward to it, although i’m a bit wobbly on it.

Count me in:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I`ll volunteer to be T/G one way if someone does other!

Is that a new way of describing a sexual position Paul? :smiley:

Pictures please:D

I’ll be there for this one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OO can I bring my bucket and spade Craig :P:P:P:P:P:P

And can we have some ice cream and rock :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I’m intrested in doing this one…

Anyone meeting at the ace first?:smiley: as i don’t know the meeting point.

Dont knock it untill youve tried it I always say:w00t:

Only if you look like your avatar.:slight_smile:

Hi all,

IF any of you want directions i am happy to meet at the petrol station on the A5 just off junction 9 of the M1, its on the right as you head up towards luton.

PLEASE post a link OR pm me if you want me to meet you there as its out of my way!!

SPG

SuzukiAngel - If you’re coming in from Essex the Ace might be a bit in the wrong direction. I’ll be going from around J25/J24 of the M25 if that helps (A10).

Thats sound loads better as i can jump on at J26. Is ok to meet up with you? Where would you like to meet??

Also, thanks SPG for your PM. :smiley:

count in me as well.

SPG - will take you up of your offer - thanks for your help. Will PM you my details.

Looking forward to it.

Haha…:DNow what will Mrs Jetstream have to say about that??:w00t:

nicknack (30/04/2009) SuzukiAngel - If you’re coming in from Essex the Ace might be a bit in the wrong direction. I’ll be going from around J25/J24 of the M25 if that helps (A10).Thats sound loads better as i can jump on at J26. Is ok to meet up with you? Where would you like to meet??

Also, thanks SPG for your PM.

Yes that will be fine. So you are coming from Epping / Waltham Abbey way? I live in Waltham Cross but keep my bike in Enfield (which is a pain). Do you know the McDonalds on the A10 near to Junction 25? Maybe we could meet there if it’s convenient for you too? Around 9.15?

Not really - but send me a link and i can meet you there??We can still meet up with SPG as well on the way if you want?:smiley:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=534993&y=199694&z=0&sv=EN1+4SE&st=2&pc=EN1+4SE&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

A link to the McDonalds i was thinking of.

We can meet up with SPG if you like, pretty much their by then though.

Any problems post a message otherwise i’ll be there for around 9:15.

If the weathers nice i might come too!:smiley:

this should work hopefully:
http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=51.867141,-0.536383&spn=0.002428,0.004823&t=h&z=18

if any of you have trouble, you can come up the A1, turn left at the A505 and I’ll meet you in hitchin at the train station or somewhere? I know the way