DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Saturday 9th May

Right, here’s the date for the next one of our popular Dunstable Downs rides. :wink:

10am, Saturday, 9th May, meeting in the usual car park at the Downs in Dunstable…check out the link if you don’t know where it is.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=51.867461,-0.536825&daddr=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=51.867452,-0.536951&sspn=0.001183,0.00235&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

All are welcome as usual, as long as you have a full licence and a bike that’s capable of keeping up with a group. Plan will be to leave by 10:30am, so arrive fully fuelled and ready to go. Expect about 300 miles round trip, with lunch at a pub somewhere.

Oh, may be wondering what the route will be…haven’t decided this yet, but as always, does it matter? We always come up with a good one for you all. :slight_smile:

Update: Planned destination is Bournemouth. :cool:

looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Really :w00t::w00t:. Oh sorry you mean the ride out.:smiley:

me :D:D:D:D:D:D defo doing this one

Count me in and I’ll twist marks arm to come too :wink:

bring the pan i wanna see it in action :smiley: :w00t:, but no off roading this time :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope to make it too. The last route was fab :slight_smile:

I’ll come provisionally, not sure if I can keep up but we’ll see

You’re more than welcome to come along. And don’t worry about keeping up, as we use the corner marker system, which caters all riders, fast and slow. If you don’t know it, I will explain it to you on the day. :slight_smile:

ye there will be some old fat bloke on a blackbird to keep an eye on ya if ya at the back :stuck_out_tongue:

Mite have a new bike by then :smiley:

WTF are you a secret millionaire or you got a good divorce settlement coming cos of the pan

Oi ya cheeky git…aint said Im going yet, but if I do will put panniers n topbox on to pick up the bits that drop from ya moped matey !!! :D:D:D

you can count on myself and Lys this time, be nice to catch up with you all been tooooooooooo long between chats, see you there.

SPG & Fazer Lys

Count me out, too far for me and I will be all biked out after France the previous weekend. Nige may go though.

Steve how did you know Curtis meant you?

What other FAT bloke wiv a blackbird goes out to play ?..oh he could mean PAUL as he is morphing into a bloater :D:D:D:D:D

count me in for this one:)

Oi - Rays getting there as well - might be him!:smiley:

Thought he said FAST FAT BLOKE, which is deffo me, not those 2 old women :D:D:D:D

Yep , count me in to .

John