DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Saturday 9th May

is that from riding ya bike or summat you not told us about :D:D

More Oooomph?!!! He hasn’t got his R1 out of 1st gear yet! :hehe:

in fact he couldn’t handle the “oooooomph” so got rid of it and is back on the tractor :hehe:

Why you cheeky little @£%$ :stuck_out_tongue: The R1 was far too powerful to make use of on the road, so I sold it and am looking for a track bike, still haven’t decided what to get yet.

So as Curtis mentions the buell will be out but I don’t plan on ploughing any fields if I can help it!

No worries, just thought we’d come along as you were gonna be there, we’ll see you at the downs :slight_smile:

REMINDER

Just a reminder to arrive fully fuelled and ready to leave at 10:30am from the Downs tomorrow. We won’t be waiting around, I’m afraid, as it’s a long way down to Bournemouth.

The planned route should be a very scenic one, and no motorways, and if the weather forecast is correct, it will be a fabulous day. On the return we’ll be stopping off at the Ace for a cuppa. :cool:

See you all in the morning. :slight_smile:

Bournemouth means it’ll be a one-way trip for me then. We’ll be stopping at the beach for an icecream I hope!

Oh yes…and fish ‘n’ chips. :smiley:

What a shame…the R1’s a lovely bike. :cool:

BOOHOO:crying: I can`t come out tp play, have to work:sick:

im not too sure if i’ll be out now not feeling brill at the mo, will see how i feel in the morning bornemouth n back might be a lil too much for me at mo :crying:

:stuck_out_tongue:

any room for a newby?

There’s already at least two of us… :wink:

oooo jus u wait ya cheeky fecker!!!

n neways im with the rac they’ll recover me from newhere :smiley:

I would say you will be more than welcome:)

We are coming from Kent, anyone else from the East want to meet up and run up to Dunstable together?:slight_smile:

All are welcome. :slight_smile: The only criteria is that you have a bike capable of keeping up with a group, and a full licence (in case we go on any motorways).

will be in attendance for this :smiley:

I have to miss this one.
Its my Dads birthday tomorrow so will be in a pub most of the day.

Have fun…Giggidy.

Any excuse for a p1ss up, eh Liam?!!! :hehe: Hope we’ll see you on the next one. :slight_smile: