DUNSTABLE DOWN - Saturday 16th April

I should be up for this. :slight_smile:

switched shifts on Saturday, so don’t need to be back at 6:30 anymore :smiley:

good news, I got the baffle back for my exhuast last night. Which means you will all still have working ear drums on sunday :smiley:

I appear to have lost the fork seal I was going to fit, so I’ll be there with a leaky fork tomorrow :slight_smile:

ha ha. SNAP! i`ll be there with a leaky fork as well.

Have a great ride all of you , Craig has booked the sunshine so ride safe and have fun , wish i could be there with you .

SPGPS Craig what do you think of my new "Toy " just had to have one after my trip in the Himalayas !!!

Julie…do you mean your beard? :D:D:D:D

So we have a pair of leaky forkers with us tomorrow. :hehe:

…sorry, just couldn’t resist. :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like it would be a lot of fun in the snow. :wink:

SUPERB.:stuck_out_tongue: …see you tomorrow mate.

out of this now due to the fact my leathers have shrunk during the winter and gotta get new zip fitted…shrunk my arse ya fat bloater too many pies methinks :):slight_smile:

trip to see wasp instead

I hope she has a big enough piece of leather in stock. :hehe:

:D:D

Oh darn … tried to make this, but the damnable M1 being closed slowed me down too much, then GPS sending me to a dud garage to fill up. Hope everyone’s having/had a good ride … gorgeous weather!

All not lost though … had quite a rather nice ride to the start point “avoiding motorways” on the GPS, then took bike to Essential to repair rear slow puncture, but needed a new tyre really, so got that (shame not to, LB discount too), new front brakes, and Mick threw in the last cargo net they had in stock too :smiley:

zender, I got all the way there on time only to find someone had pinched my number plate :w00t: took me 45mins of boring motorways to get there and had to go straight back as didnt fancy risking it or getting police attention onto everyone else because of me riding illegally :angry:

spent the day sorting my bike instead, would have much rather been out in the downs.

Hope everyone had a good day

Thanks for a great day everyone, lovely route with fine roads Craig :slight_smile:

Over 300 miles and boy don’t my bones know it!! The bikes being retired for a bit of tlc I just can’t fight it into corners anymore, the forks and front end are going to have a good service and brakes sorted…oh and the battery issue.

I think it’s pay back time for Marks K7 :smiley:

Oh, bad luck mate! Decent of you not to risk the ride, though you had a valid excuse if were stopped. Looks like we missed a good un - hopefully there’ll be another later in the year :slight_smile:

what a great day! the best one ever craig! thanks mate. thanks to everyone else - great company and really good riders. cornerman system went well all day. lovely weather and top grub stop. i`m aching a bit but so what:)

really bad luck zander and leon but at least you got your bikes sorted in the end and the sun`s gonna shine tomorrow you know :cool:

Thanks Craig for another great day.
Once again you found the best roads to hack down.
Was great to see some old faces from last year and new ones.

Looking forward to the next one as long as I’m not working

Stu

Just seen this and sorry I missed this one Craig!
Pleased you had a great day, good weather and I presume all safely home.
See you all for the next one - I hope