DUNSTABLE DOWN - Saturday 16th April

hiya craig!

sad to see this as i won’t b able to join u! i was on ur sept rideout last yr. the small asian chick trying to keep up with the big boys :stuck_out_tongue:

anyways, did my collar bone last week so i’m paying the price for my adrenaline addiction :w00t: i’m all good tho so no need to worry.

woulda been nice to end my stint in UK by going on the rideout that started it all! i’m absolutely sure i’ll be missing out, so make sure i’m missing out proper!

have a great day out! cheers, win.

Hiya Win,

I read about your tumble…ouch! Really hope it heals quickly for you, and that you’ll be able to get back riding again ASAP. If you ever come back to the UK, you can always come out for a ride then. :wink:

Get well soon! :slight_smile:

Will be chucking work a sicky for this one, Happy Days

well if you coming out to play…best I come along n make sure you dont get lost :D:D

oh and you WILL get those chicken strips down a bit more…they almost as wide as my centre parting :w00t::w00t:

hope you get well soon Win…be good to see you again :slight_smile:

Ooooh, sounds good!

If I get there, I’ll be on the pan, so I might be best suited to hanging around out the back again :slight_smile:

Count me in too :slight_smile:

at least there won’t be any confusion this time

Are you volunteering for tail-gunning duties? :slight_smile:

Yep! So long as I either get the new fork seal in on friday night, or don’t bother taking the old one out at all. I’ve a feeling the latter is more likely :slight_smile:

im up for this, though may have to leave early to be in st albans for 6:30

Here’s hoping you can make it…might be best to leave the fork seal until Sunday. :wink:

Welcome along…shame you may have to leave early, but that’s not a problem. :slight_smile:

Change of plans for me so not going to make this. I’ll definitely try and make the next one

Sorry you can’t make it now…you’re going to miss a cracking route. I’ll just have to see what I can come up with for the next one for you. :wink:

haha cheers for that mate, if we get too 150 miles an still looking bad, maybe we can get somone ta shove me abit on a corner :slight_smile:

Sorry we can`t make this one mate, looks like a cracker. Unfortunately I have to have a shave that day.

would my 90 mile tank range be an impedance?
or should i get a jerry can :stuck_out_tongue:

I presume you don’t mean your beard. :smiley:

Ok, I’ve checked the distance between my planned fuel stops, and they are somewhere around the 70 mile mark…just as well, because my bike drinks fuel like a fish. :hehe:

Sorry Mr fun, I won’t be making this one as I’ll be stuck to the sheets.:smiley:

I look forward to seeing the pics you take, and news of the next ride.

Enjoy

Liam