DUNSTABLE DOWN - Saturday 16th April

Sorry we missed this one but grass has a habit of growing in the spring. Glad you had a nice day out.:slight_smile:

learnt my lesson, was all set ta throw a sicky then got grassed, thatl teach me, hope to be at next one

epic ride! best one yet, some brilliant roads in there but boy am I nackered trying to keep up with the sports bikes today!
only 2 photos after the pub stop

and I lolled at the tank protector

marks afro getting a bit out of hand there i see

Thanks chaps exellent ride looking forward to the next one. :slight_smile:

Really good day out. Fantastic roads. Ten riders making good progress. Respectful of towns and horses.

Never been through that part of our fair land and wow, they’ve got some lovely roads.

Many thanks to all for the company and especially to Craig for sorting it all out.

Cheers

Thanks for all those that came along for making it a great day…and for marking all the corners. I’ll do my best to make sure the roads for next month will be just as good…I’ll post a date here soon. :slight_smile:

Special thanks must go to our tailgunner and his now chickenstrip-free Pan. :hehe:

In the meantime, here are a few photos I took to add to your albums.

PS Leon, hope you got your bike sorted, and really sorry your day was ruined. Hope we’ll see you next month.

Attachments

IMG_3643--8588985349945425808.JPG

IMG_3644--8588985349945269558.JPG

IMG_3645.JPG

IMG_3646.JPG

as you can probably see that was my first attempt at uploading pics. not much food left on them plates. :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’s the picture of you two snuggled up? The self portrait :smiley:

i