Dear LB Agony Aunt

help!

do you do out calls?

i just got to the top of the stairs and my left leg fell off and it tumbled all the way down the stairs and i am a bit stuck but i have the window wide open so can throw the keys out the window if you or someone would so kind to pick the keys up and let yrself in and bring my leg back up, but please hurry i am feeling light headed might be have a turn:w00t:

Possibly like lobbing a chipolata up the dartford tunnel… Anyway, maybe you could try riding sidesaddle a while so the gap gets a chance to close up a bit, just once in a while, sweetheart

Jonesy

Possibly like lobbing a chipolata up the dartford tunnel… Anyway, maybe you could try riding sidesaddle a while so the gap gets a chance to close up a bit, just once in a while, sweetheart

Jonesy

You do get this is a joke right and i wasn’t being serious?

Dont you have a boyfriend then ? :D:P

Nope :stuck_out_tongue: i have my bikes :smiley: they give me a far better ride :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Only been single for about a month :smiley: Men are too much hastle :smiley:

And sparky?

Dear mr bike,

I’m sorry, but I don’t do out-calls. I hope you didn’t have a turn in my absence. You could avoid getting stuck in future by moving to a ground floor flat or a bungalow.

I am also concerned about your ability to ride a bike in your condition, but that is something that you should take up with the Road Captain.

I heard she was too quick for you :wink:

Dear Agony Aunt,

Both my children are sterile, is this a hereditary defect, and does this mean my grandchildren will be sterile as well.

Thanks in advance

Bet the Agony Aunt won’t say “That’s great for you and cheaper every Christmas” - so we will:P

Dear Agony Aunt,

I have always wodered: if tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make for horns out of?

Confused from in-front of the pc :slight_smile:

Can’t be sparky heard you done the mover on him
And he knocked you back!!

Dear Jonesy

This may be acceptable behaviour in Wales but please don’t speak to the young ladies of London like this (unless you have met them first).

A bit more etiquette is required - Road Captain may be able to help with details:cool:

Dear Pimlico Pilot,

I am sorry to hear that both of your children are sterile. The good news is that you will indeed save money at Christmas, as Jetstream has already pointed out. This will allow you to purchase even more biking paraphernalia, such as branded wallets and key chains.

You will also be relieved to hear that you do not need to worry about whether the sterility is a hereditary defect. As both of your children are sterile, I think we can rule out the possibility of them having any offspring.

Dear Tromboman,

I think you are referring to fog horns. Nonetheless, as you no doubt know, tin whistles are now made from nickel, brass, silver, wood and even plastic. Foghorns, on the other hand, are mostly made from brass or other metals plated with brass.

Personally, I still confused by the fact that my nose runs whereas my feet smell.

Shwmae Jonesy,

I thought that your analogy would have been along the lines of throwing a Glamorgan sausage into Dan-yr-Ogof caves, but that is not entirely relevant.

I think that you need to bear in mind that the number of lusty liaisons does not have any effect on “tone”. In this case, the problem lies with the size of the boat that is being used, which can only be remedied by altering the motion of the ocean. Your suggestion of riding sidesaddle is not ideal for someone who is hung like a gerbil, because it’s likely to draw more attention to their affliction.

I can only second Jetstream’s comments (thanks for your input) that you should try to be a little more respectful of the ladies of London.

Hwyl fawr

Dear Agony Auntie :slight_smile:

I have a problem I need some help with please.

My Shaft is 10.5+ in length - I ask because some people see mine floppy and assume I am horse hung. ?

1. My last 3 girlfriends? well all 3 have basically said my cock is big when its floppy but when it gets erect it is MASSIVE. Now all 3 of these girls also claim I am the biggest they have ever have. Knowing that my cock is MASSIVE is worrying me as my last girlfriend left me because I was to BIG for her. She said I had a MEGA COCK it gets my mind wondering if this is all ego massage talk - or if their words are genuine.

Anyway thanks I await your reply

Moto-KING.:wink:

Dear AA,

Some people love their dogs but I really LOVE my dog. Please help.

dear Agony Aunt
can we please have a picture of the world famous moto-king assets, so we can judge for ourselves?

thanks in advance,

skeptic

:smiley: