Dear LB Agony Aunt

Dear Agony Aunt.

I have a problem. I can’t get out from my head one person. I didn’t see that person about 3 months and I know, that this person is not for me, but HOW can I stop think about him? tragedy :pinch:

dear aunty i am keep looking at akirana, do u have a cure, oh by the way my leg is back on now:hehe:

Dear Moto-KING,

I have assumed that your shaft measurements comply with the European units of measurement directives, and will respond on that basis.

Your shaft must be 10.5+ centimetres, or even millimetres, in length, which leads me to think that the comments that you have received from your girlfriends are meant to boost your ego. I can only suggest that you need to try and deal with you obsession with size, or lack thereof. I would advise you against adopting the sidesaddle position, for the reasons that I have already previously mentioned.

Dear Agony Aunt, going to bed now, can you wake me in time to make coffee and get to the Ace for 9.00am?:slight_smile:

Dear Agony Aunt, how can i stop having sex with roadkill? there i was riding my shiela back from oxford when this badgers snatch was gaping open by a pole with a sign of wild animals on… is it permitted to shag a carcus by the side of the A329?

Are you sure it wasn’t a beaver :unsure: easy mistake to make :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Find a real man (not volunteering) or buy a selection of toys. Big toys. Or a wine bottle.

hahahhahahahahahhahahahhaa

Dear Clubfoot,

Are you talking about animals or your partner? If you are rerferring to your partner, I am pleased to hear that you care for her deeply, but I think that you should work on being a little more respectful towards her and women in general.

Dear Akirana,

I am sorry to hear that you are hung up on a former partner. Mr bike is trying to get your attention, and I’m sure that he’ll help you move on.

Dear mr bike,

I’m glad to hear you have reattached your leg. I suggest that you tem up with Akirana and help her to forget about her old flame.

Dear Jetstream,

I’m sorry, but I don’t do out-calls. I also don’t venture outside in the wet for fear of melting. I can only suggest that you work to a less rigid schedule in future.

I hope you made it to the Ace in time!

Dear westie1050,

You could get into trouble for injuring or killing a badger if you do not have a licence. As the badger was already dead, you should be OK.

I think there is something to do with dogs and lay-bys, so I do not think that you should participate in your badger related activities on the roadside. If you take it home you could have your fun there, and, when you are finished, I have a lovely recipe for badger burgers:

Meat from one badger (de-boned)

1 Red onion (finely chopped)

1 Tbsp of ketchup

2 Garlic cloves (minced)

1 tsp of Worcester sauce

½ tsp of Tabasco

1 tbsp Mustard

A pinch of salt and pepper

Really brilliant. Just forwarded to my ex-wives :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

oh i say they sound delicious! i must giove them a try tonight for celso`s tea…:P:w00t:

:slight_smile:

Dear LB Agony Aunt

OK firstly I have two brothers, ones very successful and works as an airline pilot and the other is doing a 25 year stretch in the scrubs. My mother died of insanity, my sisters was a prostitute and my father was a drunkard.

Now, recently I met a girl who has just been released from a psychiatric hospital where she served time for smothering her illegitimate child to death.

I really love this girl very much indeed and I want to marry her but…

well… I have a big problem shall I …well… no, no I can’t say it’s to difficult… mmm could you help if I ask … errr …oh

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: