Dear LB Agony Aunt

Dear GazzaB,

I think that you need to have your nut sac inspected. Have you tried cupping your sac and coughing?

you will have to go some to beat Aunty Gina

Dear rsciw/muppet,

I am not in agony; I am here to solve problems. I think that you might be suffering from schizophrenia. You seem to think that you are both a muppet and rsciw. It might be worthwhile contacting MIND.

Dear mrs minx,

I think you need to tackle one problem at a time.

Dear Agony Aunt

Please answer Smiled:)

Dear ltl_flipper,

I am sorry but I cannot solve this problem for you.

Dear Smiled,

This is commonly known as an IP address conflict. However, my speciality is not in computing.

Dear AA,

Why do I only give pedestrians the bird whilst on the bike but never when driving my van? Does this mean mummy never hugged me enough?

Thanks for the advise it’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, or is it because I am full of alochol ?

Dear clubfoot,

I don’t think being hugged is your problem. Perhaps you just need someone to tickle your ears.

Are you sure its his Penis that is the problem or could it be your baggy minge.

Holy $hit! Bwahahahhahahahahhaahhaahha. I was not expecting this kinda reply. Mother of mercy hahhaahahaha. TDJ us 1 funny fooker:D:laugh:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:D:D

I always thought you seemed like such a nice, polite young man TDJ. Is this your ‘Luke Skywalker becoming Darth Vader’ moment?:smiley:

That wasn’t very nice :frowning:

:laugh:

I’m sure ur minge is fine, but if you’d like to prove it to everyone I do offer a “Pu$$y Insepction” service for $9.99 or $14.99 at the door… so to speak :D:P:hehe:

lol, oops :D:w00t:

Thanks LB Agony Aunt. :slight_smile:

Oh dear I let him loose and look what he gets up to :smiley:

You know he’s got a soft spot for you Ally :wink:

He can get pills for that :stuck_out_tongue: