Court apperance

From your writing, i’m guessing your from abroad. Possibly eastern europe? come over here without a licence and been riding happily on foreign plates?

Not assuming, just asking. Oh - and why don’t you have a licence in your country?

Bloody Eastern Europeans :smiley:

We’ve all ridden without insurance at some stage or another, give the guy a break ! Not sure about no license though, I have only ever driven a car without a license and that was only for a year.

speak for yerself

Edit: oops just realised you must be just having a laugh and i bought it hook line and sinker

actually no, some of us have never been on road without insurance, and what do you mean you drove a car without a licence for ONLY a year?!?!?!?!?!

+1:D

At the risk of sounding like Jesus… should not he who has never breached the road-traffic act cast the first stone?

I can’t; I exceeded the speed limit yesterday. Surely that action was more likely to result in someone being hurt than being uninsured?

So doing both is really stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

The difference is everyone makes mistakes, and hopefully learn by them

But i have no respect for anyone, who gets into a car, or puts a leg over a bike to ride it, knowing fine well they do not have a licence, and are not insured to use it.

Accidents happen, and its the other people on the receiving end that are shafted when they find out the person that hit them wasnt even insured!

Yes, its peoples own choice if they wish to do this, but they shouldnt expect to come on here looking sympathy

lol stupidness

Oh dear god… it’s the standard it’s no my fault argument. It’s not my fault I don’t have a license, it’s not my fault I don’t have insurance, it’s not my fault that I was doing twice the speed limit and didn’t notice the cop car with high-viz markings all over it.

Whatever! I have no idea what your cultural background is Tomasens and I wouldn’t presume to attribute such idiocy to your fellow countrymen/women, but suffice to say when you play in our sandbox you play by our rules!

Do you out of interest come from a country that does not require third party cover by law? If the answer is ‘No’ then how might you be dealt with at home?

No one has a right to ride a bike, it’s not a religion (ok, well maybe a little)… The fundamental problem with people like you is that even when you’re banned you will somehow think that you’re above the law and continue to ride even after the ban.

Harsh? Well you’ve shown contempt for the laws of this country, so to be frank I can’t really see a problem showing contempt for you.

i used to think deep down most motorcyclists are anarchists

What, even people with Goldwings?

Frankly, you can call me a knob if you like but is there anyway we can dob this pillock in to the police. Its idiots like this that make my insurance so expensive and makes all the dangerous cage owners out there hate bikers like me and consequently don’t look out for me when I’m riding… they think we’re all insurance-less, tax-dodging, speed obsessed scumbags who think the rules don’t apply to them, which JUST AIN’T THE CASE. Naff off back to wherever you came from you prat!

You have to admire “Nomates” for being a maverick… OK, Maybe not;):D:D

I’m sure some of very own met boys will see this and comment forthwith…

He obviously isn’t a collectivist:) He fought the law and the law won:D Personally hope he gets the book thrown at him.

Err, he’s already got a court appearance for no license etc. Apart from turning up at his house with some big mates, what more can you do? OK, he’s asking how to cover his ass, but he’s also asking what it’s likely he’s going to get.

Funny, i’ve been trying to work out what Tomasens is an anagram of but ***, tsser,f**kwit, etc do not fit.
Could that mean this post is real and not a big fat wind-up ?:unsure:

As you seem to be inferring tomasens that you will continue riding your bike whatever the outcome of your court appearance , why not come down the ace or bmm and introduce yourself ? [ i have a feeling you won’t be riding home:satisfied: ]

Just noticed your 'nomates ’ post chunky but you missed out an ‘s’ anyway :slight_smile:

Toby is a knob :D:D:D:D