Court apperance

HI, Ive been riding in UK for 2 years, and 2 weeks ago was stopped by police. Was speeding 90mph on 40 limit, but thats not the worst thing.
I have no driving license.
Never had, been trying to get in my country but never happened.
In that case got 2 offenses and court appearance.
Question is:
what is the worst thing I can get and is any way to cover my ass somehow?
At that moment my 600RR is in my friend garage cos has been taken to car pound, but is collected already, but I`m not going to ride the bike until the issue is sorted out.

Can anyone get some advices?
Really appropriate that.

Tom

naughty naughty!

So let me get this right? You have no licence, probably no insurance, speeding as well… :pinch:you should never ride without a licence or insurnance. Sorry to be negative but its folks like you I like to avoid. Supposing you hit someone?

I suggest you get yourself a lawyer…and a good one at that!

Good bye licence (or chance of ever having one!).

They should have taken your bike and crushed it - given it back to you as a cube.

People like you cause us huge increases in insurance premiums.

Your a complete . . . . . .

i hope you are joking :w00t:
if you are, its a wierd joke mate :wink:

if you are not, i hope they fine you loads of cash and then do their best to deport your sorry stoopid arse!

I’m trying to see this problem from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my arse!!!

If you want advice mate, try speaking to a lawyer. I still can’t believe that you were stupid enough to ride without a licence or insurance! Or the fact that you were then stupid enough to come onto a forum full of bikers and ask advice on how to get away with it! :angry:

I hope they throw the book at you mate. I really do believe that people like you don’t deserve to use the word “biker”, as you obviously have no idea what being a biker entails!

Hope you like prison food! :wink:

RR

guantanamo for you:angry:

Please tell me this is a wind up.:pinch:

If what you said is true then you have come to the wrong place for advice or sympathy fella.

hmm
supposing hit someone?
What is the difference between me and you?
You have the right to ride the bike.
Thats it.
Never dropped my bike, never hit anyone, there was insurance, everything was perfect until unlucky day.
So please stop telling me about hitting anyone.
You would be surprised about me experienced on a road.
I just need to know what is the worst I can get.
Thats it.

seriously, how does your brain have the capacity to make your lungs breathe?
you’ve put me in a right old mood now :frowning:

I wouldn’t bother with a solicitor, for no license plus 90 in a 40 they will ban you, probably a fine too.

If you have the spare money get a solicitor and the fine might be less but you’ll have to spend £500+ on the advice and representation and lets face it, whatever the solicitor says won’t change the outcome.

I got done at over 100 a few years back, had a solicitor and asked him to get me a short ban . . . I got a fine and points instead but he forgot to bill me too ! :smiley:

Just go to court, dress smartly, appologise and tell them you’ll be getting public transport for a long time.

Speeding 90mph in 40mph…almost certain disqualification, large fine, lots of points on your non existant driving licence…

No licence at least 3 points, fine

No Insurance at least 6 points + fine

You will probably have substantial costs to pay.

You will almost certainly be disqualified for a long time

You may still have your bike seized, and I hope that they do…

hmm
supposing hit someone? - You would be looking at Prison Time

What is the difference between me and you? - I have a licence, Insurance, Tax and legally allowed to ride on the road.

You have the right to ride the bike. - Yes I do - As posted above Thats it.

Never dropped my bike, never hit anyone, there was insurance, everything was perfect until unlucky day. - No Insurance unless you have a licence. Nul and Void. Well done . . . .

So please stop telling me about hitting anyone.

You would be surprised about me experienced on a road. - Why did you not get a licence then?

I just need to know what is the worst I can get. - Prison - A verbal kicking from a group of angry bikers . . .
Thats it.

twat.

The info asked for is in the Highway Code - but I guess you never read that.

As said above, you are unlikely to have valid insurance so you are facing at least three offences, but given that speed in a 40 zone careless or dangerous driving is a possibility.

Driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence =
Fine up to £1,000, a discretionary ban or 3-6 points.

Speeding =
Fine up to £1,000 (£2,500 for motorway offences), a discretionary ban or 3-6 points.

Driving without insurance =
Fine up to £5,000, a discretionary ban or 6-8 points.

Careless and inconsiderate driving =
Fine up to £5,000, a discretionary ban or 3-9 points.

Dangerous driving =
Up to 2 years imprisonment, an unlimited fine, an obligatory ban and only if you avoid a ban due to exceptional circumstances 3-11 points.

Don’t worry about the points, you will get a ban. See a lawyer, but my guess is a big ban and a big fine. The extended retest was invented for people like you.

Many thanks Steve…
Will do that

Firstly, as you rightly stated, we have the right to ride a bike!!!

Secondly, although you may have been paying insurance, you are not insured! You have no licence you dimwitted plank! Your insurance is void if you have any of the following missing… Licence, Road-tax, Mot or the brains to realise any of the above! Moron!

Oh, and can you post on here when you get your court date… I really like a good show, I may come and watch:)

As a wise man once said…

“You’ve just opened yourself One big can of Whoop-ass”:D:D:D:D:D

Of course, you will hear me coming on a bike…

Twat!