Court apperance

Mmmm, you’re on the same black list as gixergooner sunshine :slight_smile:

I’m 99% sure this is a windup. If not he’s an idiot. Someone who can’t even ride to the standard of test pass should not be riding a CBR! The difference is NOT that one has the right to ride a bike, the difference is that 1 CAN ride a bike…you can’t; 90 in a 40 zone!!! This proves you can’t, and shouldn’t, ride a bike.

Hey gaffertape Stop f+@#$%g judging me!!!
and stop telling bullshit that on a limit 40 u riding no more than that!!!
If you are, you must be f*@#g pussy!!!
I dont expect anyone to judge me I just asked for advice, that`s it.

I will go to the court, will pay, will be banned, but after that will pass the license and still be riding.
Law is law, I broke it, enough.
End of story.
**** everyone who thinks he is better then the other.

such a poor…

You weren’t riding ZX6R the other night were ya ?!

No I wasn`t.

hhmmmmm I still reckon this is a p!ss take :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to think that was a wind-up, but I’ve a horrible feeling…

I just hope the law is punative this time. He may escape the jail sentence through lack of space, but he aint going to escape the points/ban (on what license, it’ll be years before he can get one) and a huge fine.

Good.

As tattoist said, “twat” (Very restrained I thought.)

Pretty sure this is a guy trying to see if he can be banned with just one thread.
He must have lost a bet of some kind.

I take it he means everyone on here who are obviously better than him, because we all have licences and common sense! :w00t::w00t::P:P

Try posting here if you want ‘real’ advice

http://www.5ive-o.org/forum/index.php

gotta disagree with ya RR, Ive got licence but seriously deficient in the common sence part of ya argument lmfao :D:Dstill hope its a wind up n if not go to jail do not pass go numpty !!

Naah, That is some statement gezza, sorry but you can count me out of that painting.:wink:

Nice touch, lmao.:D:hehe::smiley:

arf arf :slight_smile:
that guy was a dude, we used to watch him on cable when stoodents, you could meditate to his painting lessons :smiley:

“a little silver paint here in vertical lines for 2 weeks on observation watch”

" followed by some nice egg shell white paint for the 9" concrete walls…make it look homely"

"finnished by the nice metalic color of the cell door with a spy hole to watch you sob your heart out when the weird fella next door is yelling “your next”

“there my created picture for you all of HMP”

Good, ill know who to kick off as they pass!!

Prick! :blink:

you have no brains and i hope they throw the book at you .you are a stupid fool (and thats me being mild coz not polite to swear on here )

you want advise ?

go and buy a bicycle you might be needing one, if you manage to stay outside that is .

I reckon a tube on Anusol might be a better bet !

Don’t generalise. Is this really good advice? Sounds like you’re condoning what NOTMATES has done. A life is worth more than losing your bloody bike! Angry DC