Court apperance

hope u get whats coming to you

some of us had to pay a fortune for our bike tests, and insurance, which keeps going up to pay for twats like you!

You obviously think you’re clever mate… But, if you were that clever, you’d have gone out and got your bike licence before you came on here and made a tw@t of yourself! :stuck_out_tongue: :w00t:

Personally, I hope they sieze your bike and crush it!

I’m sure this is a wind up.

Incidentally … Tomasens is an anogram of NOMATES :D:D:D:D
<a href=UserInfo2941.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Tomasens Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl23_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl23_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo2941.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=Tomasens Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘2941’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”>

Tourettes bad today :smiley:

Don’t spoil it Chunky . . . people were just getting wound up ! :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

It is so easy to judge people rather than giving advices annonamous
Of course I can say I am an idiot but next time ask me for a reason why I haven`t made license yet.
and next time judge yourself b4 you call someone…twat.

OK…I’ll bite… why couldn’t you be bothered to get a licence?

Oh, and if you could mention what bike you have and the registration number so I can keep an eye out for you, so that I can offer some words of advice to you

+1… Why haven’t you got a licence? Don’t tell me… You’re a semi blind, former circus dwarf, with a phobia of bike instructors! :w00t:

theres no fecking excuse or reason for riding without a licence!

you havent got one, you dont ride, FULL STOP

you did ride, you got caught, so you pay the penalty, whatever that is!

don’t have the money to pay for it possibly along with your insurance…what if someone had to pay with there life for your actions you are a massive prat!

THEN you come on here and expect people to offer advice to bail you out?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

This has gota be a wind up, surely…

If this is a wind up then it is in extremely poor taste.

If it isn’t I hope you wind up under a truck.

and another thing, why would you single one person out, aka annonamous, when its blatantly obvious that the rest of us think your also a twat?

You must be seriously on a wind up!?!

If not, your not the same as us! and will, hopefully, no doubt end up exactly where you deserve!!!

I think because she said it twice ? , hence my comment too :w00t::smiley:

Just a thought, if he’s happy to ride without a license now, what will stop him doing it again after the court appearance?

Go away troll…don’t let the door hit you in the arse on the way out…If for some reason this is not the wind up post of a lonely person, then I hope you become some inmates shower toy… ** - interesting, I hit quote on the original posters message but it seems to have quoted Steve/Chunky…???Just to avoid any confusion, my post is aimed at Tomasens

That’s a problem that the current banning system imposes on us. I can only see banning as useful where somebody has committed a serious offence and it’s worth the police monitoring them, such as drink driving, dangerous driving conviction etc. Otherwise a ban means nothing, they go back on the road with no insurance (any ins is invalid anyway with a ban) and carry on.

I know several people who have been banned under totting up, both respectable people, families, mortgage, good job etc and both carried on driving because without their cars they would loose their jobs, both were salesmen so 50K miles or so a year. Can’t condone what they did but fully understand . . . . carry on working, pay the mortgage and feed the kids or stop working and loose their houses . . . and not because they were dangerous, just because the failed to spo some obscure laser gun in the back of a van whilst driving along with the general flow of traffic.

Give us the date and location of the court and we’ll all come along for the laugh :smiley:

If and when they come and pick your RR up for crushing could you let us know when so we can put it on Youtube:D:D:D